Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

That penalty is a horrific use of VAR. I'm not even sure the ball struck Goldson on an illegal part of his body before you even argue about unnatural positions, because his arm was kind of by his side and his arm was below his shoulder. not giving the penalty was not an obvious error. Although after all the dodgy pens Rangers got last season it seems these things are evening themselves out.

5 hours ago, G51 said:

As much as it will displease me to see us eviscerate our fellow monarchists, I’m taking Sevco -2 at 14’s tonight.

This is the greatest Scottish European side of the modern era up against some Dutch farmers. No contest.

😬

5 hours ago, G51 said:

As much as it will displease me to see us eviscerate our fellow monarchists, I’m taking Sevco -2 at 14’s tonight.

This is the greatest Scottish European side of the modern era up against some Dutch farmers. No contest.

Delicious

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That penalty is a horrific use of VAR. I'm not even sure the ball struck Goldson on an illegal part of his body before you even argue about unnatural positions, because his arm was kind of by his side and his arm was below his shoulder. not giving the penalty was not an obvious error. Although after all the dodgy pens Rangers got last season it seems these things are evening themselves out.

Rejoice

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:

This should genuinely be about 4/5. Get your money on Killie at the weekend.

If teams are brave, this Rangers side will drop a lot of points this season. Ultimately GVB papered over the cracks and 10 point swing with a good European run last season. His signings in January and now this transfer window look brutal and he’s now starting to lose the best players that Gerrard signed ie. Aribo and Bassey.