Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I've always praised how Gerrard and his team were able to adapt and make changes in-game to tip the balance in our favour but Gio last night done the exact same. 2-1 down at half time and Dortmund were smelling blood. Quick change of shape, Lundstram in as the third centre back and we completely nullified them. I can't remember McGregor having a save to make in that second half.

We looked solid at the back which was a complete reversal from the last 15/20 minutes of the first half and Morelos and Kent were terrific out balls that got us up the pitch.

Still a bit sour about that VAR call on the Kent goal, but what a night.

One of the greatest European ties in my living memory for Rangers. 

At halftime at 2-1 I feared the worst, they looked like their tails were up and the crowd had gone flat after the 2nd went in.

Ill be honest when I saw the change to a back 3/5 I thought the game was a bogey. I could only see them picking us off as we sat back, but what a change it turned out to be!

Too many magnificent performances to mention, but Bassey, Tav, Kent and most of all Alfie were just wonderful.

Seems a strange thing to say in a game that he didn't score, but that might be Alfie's best game in a Rangers shirt. He absolutely bullied that defence. 

After these two games I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kent and Morelos have moved onto a few teams shopping lists this summer.

Great draw for Rangers. A very winnable tie.
Yeah I think that is a good draw for sure. Also good for the co-efficient situation potentially as they have the chance to knock-out a Serbian team and they are still a threat to us for next season.

17 hours ago, montheton said:

What was the song being at full time? Place was bouncing

There was a couple. First it was Welcome To The Party by DJ Cammy and the second, probably the one you are referring to, was I'm Feeling It (In The Air) by Sunset Bros.

Was definitely one of the most enjoyable full time parties I've experienced.

Edited by AJF