Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Ah fair fucks that's a ridiculous result and very much deserved, not even as if they fluked it, the c***s. 

Desperately clinging to the possibility of them being knackered from the extra two European games they'll now have despite that proving to be a bit of a myth in the past🙏🙏

Edited by Fratelli

Yeah it’s a shame, remember him in the Dortmund team with Lewandowski, Blasz, Aubameyang etc and he was an outstanding defender.
Hes done and i can’t believe i’m saying this but makes big Starfelt look decent [emoji23]
Nope. Not having that. [emoji1787]

Hummels is one of my favourite CB's of all time, but unfortunately injuries have done for the big fella. Shadow of himself these days, especially in a team looking to play a high line.

Can we finally stop talking about getting var in scottish football? You're at the mercy of angles shown going by that disallowed goal tonight, and referee's interpretations of the rules over things like handball. There seems to have been a lot more "would var have helped there?" pish on sportscene recently and post match interviews asking about it. I know theres a vote on it coming up, but its a shit idea.

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This your attempt at an “intelligent” retort? 😂

And as i said earlier i wanted Rangers to go through so aye you chalk up yet another swing and a miss 

I know we’ve had our run ins over this season, but you really don’t want to get into any sort of discussion with this poster.

3 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Can we finally stop talking about getting var in scottish football? You're at the mercy of angles shown going by that disallowed goal tonight, and referee's interpretations of the rules over things like handball. There seems to have been a lot more "would var have helped there?" pish on sportscene recently and post match interviews asking about it. I know theres a vote on it coming up, but its a shit idea.

When you step across a player who has already began the act of kicking a ball it’s classed as impediment, if that impediment results in any form of contact it’s a direct free kick - that was specifically raised preseason in a UEFA referee brief