Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

On a serious note, why was the bang average McLaughlin getting a game ahead of McGregor?

"Gio" deserves the sack for that alone.

I can only guess that McLaughlin was promised a shot at number one when McGregor retired.

Obv he u-turned in the end, but it might have just been GvB keeping his word.

53 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I find it hard to observe what Ally McCoist has become.

Okay he was always a rangers man, but I always found him quite a likeable cheeky chappie and fairly light hearted and balanced in his opinions.

The older he gets he’s becoming quite the foaming irrational blinkered staunch OF type.

Sad to see.

Nope, he’s a w**k

Pundits losing their shit over the penalty retake. Hate to break it to Hutton but the box infringement comes behind McGregor jumping the gun.

Overall if I was a goat shagger I'd be annoyed that the windfall of getting to the CL wasn't spent to give them a fighting chance. All the chat of it being a coup to keep Goldson, he was ponderous and lumbering, possibly only outdone by Ryan Jack who if I was of an orange persuasion I'd be raging with. Look forward to booing him in dark blue.

11 conceded with none in return, Lizzie gone, shite few weeks for them. Of course you can go and slot +4 past Motherwell but in the games against their financial contemporaries they are falling way, way short.

Wonder how many currants with hindsight would have shipped Morelos off to France when they wanted £20m and Lille offered £16.25m

Edited by Kapowzer