Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Andy Halliday nearly greeting on Super Scoreboard last night.

At least he isn't a professional footballer playing Rangers in a cup final in 2 days time...

I would find it rather amusing if he scores the winner for Hearts

Halliday was relatively dignified about it.
A clear Rangers fan, grew up next to ground and ex-player/team-mate, so you can kind of understand it.
The likes of Jordan White running about with a rival club's top on getting selfies etc is pretty ill-advised though.

6 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Never thought I'd say this but fair play to @bennett for still posting and coming on here after that. 

Were Celtic to lose a European final in that manner I'd be off social media for days and wouldn't come near this forum, at least he has the ciojones to post on here and take the inevitable slagging after that. 

He's still an idiot mind you. 😉😁

It's been a great season with some outstanding nights, fitba is all about highs and lows. Dwelling on defeats isn't for me, you've just got to take the results that are thrown at you.

The players have built up a lot of belief and confidence this season, the improvement of Bassey's performances is a good example of that.  Hearts on Saturday and then on to next season, hopefully we can build on this.

Your cleverness does rival vikingtons tbf so I can't argue with that final point.

Edited by bennett

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

All joking aside, I think GVB has got to carry a huge portion of the blame. It's like he settled for penalties after Frankfurt equalised. His subs were pretty baffling. You just need to look at the immediate impact roofe had when he came on to see that he'd have been a better option earlier in the game instead of Sands or Kamara

Agreed. That match was there for the taking in extra time. If they could have gotten even 20 minutes out of him in extra time I think they'd probably have won.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pish. The c**t, scum, bigot club died in 2012. They died due to massive financial cheating that finally caught up with them.

They were not demoted. They died and a new Rangers had to be formed. Sadly it too is a c**t, scum bigot club and it too tried to cheat by demanding it be placed in the top league. When that failed they demanded to be placed in the second tier.

This new club were admitted to the bottom tier. They were signing players on £8k a week to play against part time teams. The 'journey' was not some sort of amazing fairytale or against all odds triumph. It was a cold, emotionless blunder towards the top league, achieved by chucking millions of pounds at shite. There were plenty of comical moments along the way.

They won their first Premiership title by chucking even larger sums of cash at players and managers. Signing a player for circa £12M and paying Gerrard a hefty wage is hardly some great 'turnaround' story. It's yet another cold, emotionless, empty piece of nonsense that has been bought with eye watering sums of cash.

Hopefully last night was hugely damaging to the financial plans of this new Rangers and that this version goes bust and dies, like the old, dead Rangers.

And hopefully the c**t queen goes along with them.

And breathe....

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's been great season with some outstanding nights, fitba is all about highs and lows. Dwelling on defeats isn't for me, you've just got to take the results that are thrown at you.

The players have built up a lot of belief and confidence this season, the improvement of Bassey's performances is a good example of that.  Hearts on Saturday and then on to next season, hopefully we can build on this.

Your cleverness does rival vikingtons tbf so I can't argue with that final point.

Talk about damning with faint praise...

Of the players who participated last night, it's pretty sad that more came through the Aberdeen youth system than Rangers. The one who did is about 50 and came through the dead clubs youth system.

Starting again in 2012 was a clear chance to bring through talent of their own and they fucked it to give thousand of pounds a week to Kevin Kyle etc.

It's one of many reasons why I'm petty enough to really enjoy them losing.

40 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

TBH I would say more of the blame should be his failure to get Roofe on earlier. Roofe came on, made an impact and created the game's best chance. GVB utterly bottled that. 

I assumed he'd only just made the squad and had maybe 15mins at most in the tank. Brought on to score a penalty, essentially. 

Thought the same about Ramsey tbh, but he's just pish. The "big name" player shat it with a penalty a jobber Centre Half would've been ashamed of. 

Edited by Michael W

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pish. The c**t, scum, bigot club died in 2012. They died due to massive financial cheating that finally caught up with them.

They were not demoted. They died and a new Rangers had to be formed. Sadly it too is a c**t, scum bigot club and it too tried to cheat by demanding it be placed in the top league. When that failed they demanded to be placed in the second tier.

This new club were admitted to the bottom tier. They were signing players on £8k a week to play against part time teams. The 'journey' was not some sort of amazing fairytale or against all odds triumph. It was a cold, emotionless blunder towards the top league, achieved by chucking millions of pounds at shite. There were plenty of comical moments along the way.

They won their first Premiership title by chucking even larger sums of cash at players and managers. Signing a player for circa £12M and paying Gerrard a hefty wage is hardly some great 'turnaround' story. It's yet another cold, emotionless, empty piece of nonsense that has been bought with eye watering sums of cash.

Hopefully last night was hugely damaging to the financial plans of this new Rangers and that this version goes bust and dies, like the old, dead Rangers.

And hopefully the c**t queen goes along with them.

What's the c**t queen ever done to you ? 

Just now, kennie makevin said:

What's the c**t queen ever done to you ? 

Spent public money she never earned. Spent some of it on protecting a peadophile.

Abused her parliamentary privilege (that she never earned) on numerous occasions.

Is a massive Tory.

And one year I had to watch her shite Christmas message.

43 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

That was the worst kind of defeat for ***s and ticks literally every available box.

• The heartbreak of losing on penalties
  • Missing a total sitter late in ET
  • The big money marquee signing capping a miserable few months of contributing f**k all missing the vital pen
  • Unable to blame the ref for any pro-Celtic conspiracies
  • Missed probably the only chance many of these c***s will see in their lifetimes to lord the european trophy count 2-1 over Celtic fans
  • Missed probably the only chance many of these c***s will see in their lifetimes to shut Aberdeen fans up over most european trophies
  • Thousands of ***s spending thousands of pounds to get over there and suffer a gutter of a defeat that can be about 75% laid at the feet of their own legend of a manager shiting it

Fantastic stuff 😂

:thumsup2