Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

15 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Not great form though is it? 

They have beaten both Barcelona and West Ham away since then though. They seem to be all in for this however it is very much a winnable match for Rangers

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

They have beaten both Barcelona and West Ham away since then though. They seem to be all in for this however it is very much a winnable match for Rangers

They are definitely focussing on the European campaign and those results in the context of poor league form are even more remarkable. Certainly something Spurs and West Ham could not manage

4 minutes ago, jagfox said:

They are definitely focussing on the European campaign and those results in the context of poor league form are even more remarkable. Certainly something Spurs and West Ham could not manage

They were really impressive against both Barca and West Ham so i was amazed to see where they were in their league tbh.

Its a one off game though, so many variables and a Champions League pot of gold to play for. I wouldn’t want to call it

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Ian Durrant has been roped in. Quite ironic talking about behaving well. Who the f**k is next? Gazza?

It’s outstanding banter tbf and big Sutton just couldn’t resist

Edited by Jinky67

"Blue Glasgow Onion Bears"...........................that is tremendous.

Richard Gough looks like he has just been exhumed.

Here's a YT comment on Sevco bigots :-

"The people of Europe have had enough of Rangers fans. You might get away with singing FTP in Scotland, but not in a catholic country. More power to the police & the batons. Willie Waddell the ex Rangers manager said this about his own fans: “It is to these tikes, hooligans, louts and drunkards that I pinpoint my message. It is because of your gutter-rat behaviour that we are being publicly tarred and feathered like this.” Enough said. "

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Running a book on the next Ex Rangers player to make a video telling them behave and offering 

Ally McCoist       4/6
Barry Ferguson   2/1
Neil McCann       5/1
Kenny Miller        8/1
Alex Rae              10/1
Nacho Novo        16/1
Andy Goram        25/1
Bomber Brown 33/1
Joey Barton         40/1
Alex Ferguson     50/1

Madrid is a weird city. Hard to get a beer after a certain time unless you are right in the centre. Even then many places are just shut on Mondays or Tuesdays. 

The city centre is beautiful though and doesn't have the same problems that Barcelona does with pickpockets.

45 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

It’s fucking mortifying to be urged to behave yourselves by old footballers.

Absolute weirdos.

I imagine it’s Rangers trying to cover themselves a bit in case any trouble does occur. One of the criticisms levelled at us last season was the club didn’t do enough to discourage fans. This may be them taking it to the extreme 😂

Serious FOMO vibes here; however.  I’ve got 3 pals over there in various places from Seville to Portugal. But I’ve also got one that tells me it’s a 7hr bus trip each way from Benidorm to Seville and back.

I admire their stamina but, for me, that’s a wee bit too much, win or lose. Imagine the bus rides back?  Not for me. I’ll watch it in the boozer and wake up in my own bed.  I must be getting old!