Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

That game had every emotion under the sun, I'm surprised that my heart never gave out. 

In a European cup semi final, the ultimate dream to see your team lift a European trophy.

I'm guessing that after Braga scored there was a huge pile on and Braga are also a pish team...

Edit... from playing Annan and Brechin to....

FQVdtW4WQAgvRuw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by bennett

Stuck in traffic for an hour as they closed the slip road from Scotland Street. Cheers GCC! 

You know it’s been a great night when the back of your legs are black n blue but you don’t feel that pain until after the game!

Atmosphere was amazing again on European Night. ‘I’m feeling it’ after 120 minutes 😂😂😂. Sensational night.

Bennett is right on the money. From dropping points against Montrose, Stirling Albion, Annan Athletic etc etc to outplaying Dortmund, Braga, Red Star etc etc etc. It’s dreamland stuff. 

Not sure why there is a post about Saltires as there has always been Saltires at Ibrox. We are after all a British / Scottish club. 

Fair play to Braga. Probably unlucky to only take a 1-0 lead into tonight’s game but we held on over there and battled well. Tonight was completely different. We were , by a distance, the better team and thoroughly deserved to go through.

To say I’m delighted doesn’t do this night justice. From having to get up at 5am on a Sunday morning to travel up to Elgin for a lunchtime kick off to dreaming of going to Seville. Unbelievable 

3 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

What WAS that erse thinking for the second sending off? What was he expecting the ref to do? 

If o was a team mate of his we would be having words! Let his team down and those supporters who travelled over for the game. 

Maybe eyeing up a move to Atletico?

47 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

A few of my Sellick supporting mates want Rangers (2012) to get to the final.

When they went to Seville they received a UEFA award. If Rangers get there it will be Manchester Dos.

They also say they'll fiddle with the Seville calculator.

Wtf?? 😂

9 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

What's the financial benefit of getting to the semifinals?

9 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

It saves the directors approx 4 soft loans.

9 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Avoiding insolvency 

9 hours ago, hearthammer said:

The electricity bill and wages might get paid for another couple of months

So, quite a lot then.

8 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Encouraged to see Saltires and Lion Rampants (Lions Rampant?) at the game.  Maybe there's hope yet.... 

I'm no Lord Lyon, but I think your parenthesis is correct.

However...

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Lion Rampant' is the fleg. More than one of those flags would be 'lion rampants'.  More than one rampant lions on the same fleg would be 'lions rampant'.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’re better than that 

Very well done, Rangers?