Talbot Medals Fiasco

Junior Jock

The elected delegates of the West Region should hang their heads in shame with the shambolic treatment of the way the Talbot received their medals in a carrier bag. Whoever made this decision to do this have never been involved as a player  in football as winning your league as a player is to be remembered and this isn’t the first time this has happened.When Girvan Juniors won the league 2 seasons ago one of their players who was signing for them the next season picked up the medals at a cup final and players were given the medals later. Kenny Young is on this site regularly posting information about games which is refreshing but I would suggest he should concentrate on learning from this fiasco and educating his fellow elected delegates. 

The elected delegates of the West Region should hang their heads in shame with the shambolic treatment of the way the Talbot received their medals in a carrier bag. Whoever made this decision to do this have never been involved as a player  in football as winning your league as a player is to be remembered and this isn’t the first time this has happened.When Girvan Juniors won the league 2 seasons ago one of their players who was signing for them the next season picked up the medals at a cup final and players were given the medals later. Kenny Young is on this site regularly posting information about games which is refreshing but I would suggest he should concentrate on learning from this fiasco and educating his fellow elected delegates. 
As much as your sentiment is meant well, You need to slow down on comment towards Kenny.
It wasn't required

8 minutes ago, Captain Dolby said:

As much as your sentiment is meant well, You need to slow down on comment towards Kenny.
It wasn't required

I praised Kenny Young for his refreshing input regarding games but the comments are meant to be for all the nominated delegates which Kenny is one and not a criticism to him alone. If I was in his position as a delegate along with the other delegates I would be annoyed that this happened and to reach the newspapers makes them look rather silly. He will obviously read this and understand it is not acceptable to deliver the medals in a carrier bag and privately he will make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Why has Scott Robertson came out and said in a statement “ the player will be dealt with” when speaking about mark shankland. The player has tried to humour a situation nothing personal towards mr Robertson. Most people have seen the funny side but what is mr robertson really going to do ban mark for matches for a tweet it is a ridiculous statement. 

Posted on the other thread, but we had similar last season when we were presented with the Super First Division trophy, we didn't get the medals until a few weeks after as they hadn't been ordered in time.

35 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Why has Scott Robertson came out and said in a statement “ the player will be dealt with” when speaking about mark shankland. The player has tried to humour a situation nothing personal towards mr Robertson. Most people have seen the funny side but what is mr robertson really going to do ban mark for matches for a tweet it is a ridiculous statement. 

Wheres his statement?? 

I can only imagine it would be a ban or a fine when he says “ player will be dealt with “ ridiculous statement. Time for a change after all this. To come out and say that a player is going to be dealt over a tweet at junior level  is a disgrace. Absolute shambles 

Edited by Botlad67