The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 19/20

Frank Grimes

Probably true but it would be my preference of the teams listed. They did manage to get through the preliminary stages once against Bala Town.,

I don't want  a British team. We had that shite last season.

St. Patricks would be OK. I've got relatives in Lucan which is very near. Quite fancy Tallin as well. 

Problem I have is that I'm on holiday on 18th so the away leg has to be first or I can't go.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Probably true but it would be my preference of the teams listed. They did manage to get through the preliminary stages once against Bala Town.,

I don't want  a British team. We had that shite last season.

St. Patricks would be OK. I've got relatives in Lucan which is very near. Quite fancy Tallin as well. 

Problem I have is that I'm on holiday on 18th so the away leg has to be first or I can't go.

Went to Tallin nearly 20 years ago was pretty cheap but not as cheap as I thought it would be. I heard now it is a lot more expensive with the amount of staggers from the UK - I would expect it to be like Riga which wasn't cheap at all. 

27 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Went to Tallin nearly 20 years ago was pretty cheap but not as cheap as I thought it would be. I heard now it is a lot more expensive with the amount of staggers from the UK - I would expect it to be like Riga which wasn't cheap at all. 

More to do with Estonia's economic development in the past twenty or so years due to banking and e-commerce than stags. One of my pals from this part of the world was there recently and apparently pints were three times as expensive! Wasn't expecting that. 

Seems very regionalised this time - is this done randomly in QR1 as recall St J going to Armenia and even us going to (North) Macedonia at this stage in previous years?

Of the list, all should be doable - but would prefer a side that are not in mid season, so avoiding Rovaniemi or St Pats would be preferred.

Don’t want Chris Forrester scoring a hat trick against us.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I lost the wife’s camera and my Benneton denim jacket about 13 years ago in Tallin.

Come on UEFA, give me a chance to redeem myself.

I bet there's some smug b*****d strutting around Tallin with the finest camera to be bought in 2006 wearing a jacket from 1996 thinking he has carried out the perfect crime. Vengeance is a dish served cold.

23 minutes ago, MickeyMonkeybollocks said:

I bet there's some smug b*****d strutting around Tallin with the finest camera to be bought in 2006 wearing a jacket from 1996 thinking he has carried out the perfect crime. Vengeance is a dish served cold.

They’re coming home, Mickey.

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They’re coming home, Mickey.

Make sure you have the model number for the camera and the right size for the jacket. If you come home in a jacket that's too small and with a 2008 model camera, it's just not a moral victory. You've mugged some c**t in Estonia is what it is

Looks like a kind group to be in (versus for example us getting the Macedonians in the past) but for safest passage through it would be best to avoid the Estonian team.

Faroes team might be the most interesting shout

14 hours ago, betting competition said:

I was there in November and it was very expensive. Riga was much cheaper (but still not dirt) and far better,

Guest DAVIDB69
I was there in November and it was very expensive. Riga was much cheaper (but still not dirt) and far better,

I went to both a few years ago, I was surprised by how expensive Tallinn was compared to riga . Estonia prices were more like Finnish prices

I had a look through the QR2 opponents to see if we deliberately wanted/avoid any of these teams based on who they are or are not allowed to play in the next round. Probably it would be good to get the Faroes side to leave it open that we can still draw Estonia/Latvia/Ireland/NI in the next round. Statistically reducing our chances of having to go to Bosnia, Macedonia etc.