The Famous Aberdeen’s European Tour 19/20

Frank Grimes

1 minute ago, Jason King said:

Ruddy hell, again and again McInnes is proven to be a big game bottler and couldnt spot a decent player in the Brazil 70 team and yet this board continue to allow him to sign player after player that doesn't improve the team.

Why the heck aren't Dons fans wanting this fraud hunted?

Because, for some reason, the fact that Mark McGhee was an utterly shite manager and coach seems to mean McInnes gets a free pass. I don't get it myself, the catalogue of wrong calls in important games is remarkable. We all know, without question, that in a big game he will get it wrong, that the best that can be hoped for is the "we were comfortable, never in trouble until Consodine/McKenna/Logan had a brain fart and fucked up/the defence went AWOL" .

He isn't tactically smart enough to play horses-for-courses but he thinks he is. A dangerous combination that means time and again in the high stakes games the whole thing falls apart.

Oh wait, AFC beat Sevco last season so everything is fine. Forget what I said above