Carluke Rovers

Stormrelic

Just an observation but feels like KP is looking to get into management and is setting things up for himself. First Maryhill then Carluke.

Good luck to Mark Weir, I don’t think you’ll find a more loyal player in junior football and given time he will definitely be the man to sort things out and continue the great progress Derek Wilson started. 

8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Something is screwy here. I'd bet my right but that Kp91 and Rob Roy no 1 are the same person. 

Most certainly not I'm happy to prove that if u like somehow but that is certainly not the case 

7 hours ago, HaroldWilson said:

Just an observation but feels like KP is looking to get into management and is setting things up for himself. First Maryhill then Carluke.

Good luck to Mark Weir, I don’t think you’ll find a more loyal player in junior football and given time he will definitely be the man to sort things out and continue the great progress Derek Wilson started. 

I've no interest in managing at all I'm 29 and still playing myself and management is the last thing I would ever consider far too young and couldn't be bothered with all the hassle and stress it comes with 

1 hour ago, Kp91 said:

I've no interest in managing at all I'm 29 and still playing myself and management is the last thing I would ever consider far too young and couldn't be bothered with all the hassle and stress it comes with 

Is the boy McAllister still at the club

7 minutes ago, manofthematch said:

Why not just admit that it's you mate. It's obvious to most reading this. you've had some amount of clubs now!
never seem to stay at one club long.
Who's that now ...
Maryhill
Glencairn
Thorniewood
Gartcairn
Wishaw must be a few more maybe gormz at rossvale will take you as a number 2 gk.

I'm glad Miss Marple has joined P&B.

Have you gone and asked those clubs if they know "KP91"? 

9 minutes ago, Jason King said:

I'm glad Miss Marple has joined P&B.

Have you gone and asked those clubs if they know "KP91"? 

As I said earlier I'm still a player and have no interest in becoming a manager or coach not sure why there is such a witch hunt going on I thought this was a fan based forum where we could discuss different topics going on at various different clubs as the season progresses maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's what this forum was for, I'm not intersted in any jobs I'm happy playing but would just be nice to see more communication between clubs and fans that's all especially when a manger leaves for whatever reason I don't think that's being unfair 

2 minutes ago, Kp91 said:

As I said earlier I'm still a player and have no interest in becoming a manager or coach not sure why there is such a witch hunt going on I thought this was a fan based forum where we could discuss different topics going on at various different clubs as the season progresses maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's what this forum was for, I'm not intersted in any jobs I'm happy playing but would just be nice to see more communication between clubs and fans that's all especially when a manger leaves for whatever reason I don't think that's being unfair 

I wasn't being serious.

He seems to have a bee in his hat about both of us for some reason.

Edited by Jason King

8 hours ago, manofthematch said:

Why not just admit that it's you mate. It's obvious to most reading this. you've had some amount of clubs now!
never seem to stay at one club long.
Who's that now ...
Maryhill
Glencairn
Thorniewood
Gartcairn
Wishaw must be a few more maybe gormz at rossvale will take you as a number 2 gk.

It’s no me mate thanks for looking out for me tho mate 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 

Best of luck to Weiry, at the present time he’s the right man for the job yes it’s tuff with 9 players walking out, he’s putting a team on the park every week and will keep carluke in the division, come the summer he will get the backing from the committee and get the right players in to move forward.  

• 1 year later...

Carluke Rovers FC are seeking applications for the post of first team Manager.

Interested parties are asked to submit CV’s to the Club Secretary Steven Kane by email at carlukerovers@gmail.com.

Anyone who would like an informal discussion regarding the post should email the club on the above email address and provide a contact mobile number.

Please Note: Applications will close at 5pm on Friday 14th January 2022.16070df3f2cf9399b10332cda57b599d.jpg