Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

9 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:
So has this farce strengthened the case for a Yes to Scottish Independence?
Would anyone who voted No last time think about voting Yes next time?

Voted yes last time, will definitely consider voting no next time.

Image result for did ye aye

I thought Johnson's strong point was that he was the Tories Heineken candidate, well he must've lost that last night, however Stewart failed to pick it up -  Stewart & Javid seem to be running for the next Tory leader but one.

I can't decide which of Gove/Hunt will face Johnson in the Gammon vote although Gove was at his most nauseating when he left the Beeb buildings with his "I won it" blustering so just for that I hope he loses, rather than Hunt wins the battle for second place.

PS - Did I mishear Stewart or did he say he wouldn't serve as a minister under Johnson? 

20 minutes ago, btb said:

PS - Did I mishear Stewart or did he say he wouldn't serve as a minister under Johnson? 

He keeps changing his mind on that. Totally blew it after the debate by talking about a joint ticket, which is tantamount to admitting defeat. Javid did better and will probably survive today's cull. Assuming Stewart's out the next debate, if there is one, will be deadly dull. They've all got the same nonsensical plan.

He keeps changing his mind on that. Totally blew it after the debate by talking about a joint ticket, which is tantamount to admitting defeat. Javid did better and will probably survive today's cull. Assuming Stewart's out the next debate, if there is one, will be deadly dull. They've all got the same nonsensical plan.
Will there be another debate. I know Sky are trying to schedule with last two, but Johnson says he's only doing one-which he has.?

Whenever I want listen to talk shows such as LBC, I'm amazed at the number of callers who phone in and want Boris as PM because of his plans on Brexit.

Is that it? Do you just want a PM based on their plans for one single issue?

What will happen when the EU refuse a number of his plan's or issues, which will likely happen.

3 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Whenever I want listen to talk shows such as LBC, I'm amazed at the number of callers who phone in and want Boris as PM because of his plans on Brexit.

What will happen when the EU refuse a number of his plan's or issues, which will likely happen.

He hasn't even got a plan for Brexit, the shite he was talking last night about WTO rules was unbelievable. Unfortunately nobody will pull him up on it once Stewart goes. Great quote from him on Newsnight, he really doesn't give a f**k about looking weird.

“I thought maybe if I took my tie off, we could get back to a bit of reality. I was beginning to feel on those strange BBC white bar stools that we were moving off into an alternate reality … It was a strange rotating stage, as though it would go spinning off like some asteroid.”

24 minutes ago, Rugster said:

How, in the name of actual f**k, can any right minded person actually consider being a fucking Tory. c***s, without exception.

At least tories are honest about being tories. The worst ones are the "i'll never vote tory but would rather have Boris Johnson over Scottish soverignty" types.

12 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

To be fair, if the SNP disappeared tomorrow and the only party standing in Scotland for Independence was the Monster Raving Looney party, I'd vote for them. 

Brexit was, and always will be, England's defacto 'independence vote'. 

It's now or never for us. 

13 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Mental isn't it. All the Yoon folk saying Scots and English aren't different then you see a solid 40% voting for Tories/brexit despite eveeything and you realise we're very fucking different.

Absolutely mental.

You wouldn't believe the arguments and near fights I've got into trying to point that out since I came to live in Englandshire.

If I hear the words "We're all the same" just once more I might not be responsible for my actions.

9 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Blackford just dishing out the telts to Johnson there, was glorious.

He really rattled their cages there by openly stating BoJo is an out and out racist and anti Scottish.

There's no doubt in my mind now that if the Govt is really serious regarding preserving the Union, Boris will have to go.

Can't believe there are still some in Scotland who are apparently quite happy to accept continued rule from Westminster and with BoJo in charge.