Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

Where have this 'crack team' of ministers been for the past 3 years? If only May had used them we'd be riding into a bright new future rather than staring at the abyss.

Or are this crack team a rehash of the crap team that Boris was part of during the negotiations?

11 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:
Plus or minus Catalunya?

Plus, but minus Fife.

Everyone's a winner. My dad has been saying for years that they should turn Fife into a safari park.

44 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Everyone's a winner. My dad has been saying for years that they should turn Fife into a safari park.

I thought it was a safari park.

Have you ever been to Oakley or High Valleyfield?

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I thought it was a safari park.

Have you ever been to Oakley or High Valleyfield?

I haven't but I did drive through Ballingry on the bus twice in 6 months and saw the same couch in a garden. Hillbilly country.

Hard to judge where this one is heading - BJ campaign group seem to want to hide him as much as possible neutering his only strong point, his personality (don't see it myself - maybe if I put a bit of blue rinse through my greying hair), whereas Hunt has all the personality of an over-zealous storeman saying "Sorry but I can't give you it, it's my last one".

Both seem to be pandering to the right wing element of a right wing membership of a right wing party - don't foresee a good outcome...

Hard to judge where this one is heading - BJ campaign group seem to want to hide him as much as possible neutering his only strong point, his personality (don't see it myself - maybe if I put a bit of blue rinse through my greying hair), whereas Hunt has all the personality of an over-zealous storeman saying "Sorry but I can't give you it, it's my last one".
Both seem to be pandering to the right wing element of a right wing membership of a right wing party - don't foresee a good outcome...
You can get 6/1 on Hunt, may pop 20 on this c**t

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Might be worth a small punt if the new 30 thousand members are told to vote for him to help Farage.

I liked this quote from BoJo's brother who has always struck me as the only sensible member of that family. It did make me wonder if anyone has seen his girlfriend/partner since that night of the alleged tiff.

"Asked if there is anything which can stop the frontrunner, his MP brother Jo reportedly joked: "I suppose if he had killed someone... I mean if someone found out that he had killed someone."

39 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
53 minutes ago, btb said:

Famous last words but them seems like good odds - I don't see it being a shoo-in for BJ anymore.

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I was looking to see if Spain was still occupying Netherlands when the idea came up, and that link popped up. A united federation of Scotland, Holland and Spain would be cool.

Not sure how many Scots would get into the football team.

Pretty sure there would be no Scottish players in the football team

Has anyone costed the combined totals of all the tax cuts and spending pledges that the 2 runners have 'promised'?

Add that to the goodbye splurge that May is on to try and leave some kind of legacy and it looks like the magic money tree is getting stripped bare.

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Has anyone costed the combined totals of all the tax cuts and spending pledges that the 2 runners have 'promised'?

Add that to the goodbye splurge that May is on to try and leave some kind of legacy and it looks like the magic money tree is getting stripped bare.

Heard that Hunt's total comes to 40 billion, but he says he won't spend it all at once.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Heard that Hunt's total comes to 40 billion, but he says he won't spend it all at once.

Heard that Hunt's total comes to 40 Billion, but he says he won't spend it at once.

FTFY

18 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
18 hours ago, btb said:

I had just under a tenner on my account, put it on Hunt earlier today but only at 5's. Mostly an interest bet but also because I think that was still well overpriced.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't understand why Hunt is 11/2 to become the next PM on Bet365 but 6/1 to become next party leader, I'd have thought it would be the other way around, ie becomes party leader then a VOC forces a GE before he has chance to become PM. Put a bet on but am not at all confident, we need some more dirt that would appall even the party faithful. 

Don't understand why Hunt is 11/2 to become the next PM on Bet365 but 6/1 to become next party leader, I'd have thought it would be the other way around, ie becomes party leader then a VOC forces a GE before he has chance to become PM.. 

I would think he slightly better odds to become pm in that they expect borris to win the leadership contest, and the VOC goes against him, meaning he quits as party leader, hunt takes over for a GE and potentially wins.

That scenario playing out seems pretty unlikely tho but does explain the odds difference.

It might not even take a GE iirc vote of no confidence rules, 14 days to form a government? Borris party leader, immediate vote of no confidence before he steps in, torries scramble and DUP agrees government but only with hunt in charge.