Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

I did think that at the time but New Labour was implicit in much of the light touch regulation prior to  2010 ; Corbyn of course is on another wing and people might forget Broonie's part in it and give Jerry some credit. The other possibility is that Bojo will say that was just a casual comment like the one to the Belgian chap. The Lib Dems could not use it thanks to their Coalition period. 

There was a stooshie a couple of weeks back when (I think) Momentum attacked the Blair govt for deregulating the banks. I don’t think the Corbyn wing are afraid to go after their predecessors.

Obviously Team Boris have decided their man is so far ahead in the leadership race there is no need for him to appear in public or take part in any head to head debates. Not unreasonably, they consider BoJo might put his foot in it by saying something stupid - or even offensive.

Can he still secure the top job in the land by adopting this approach? Will the Tory membership still vote for him not knowing how he's going to implement his plans. He's actually now making Hunt look good.

My only concerns in this leadership contest is that if we finish up with Hunt in charge, he might just be capable of keeping hold of Tory held seats in Scotland which wouldn't be ideal for the SNP securing and subsequently winning Indyref2. 

Edited by ICTJohnboy

It has been reported, and I emphasise reported, that the girl shouted, "get off me".

That does suggest physical contact of some sort by the Clown, if that is the case then that should be investigated by the police regardless of what was said to the police in attendance on the night.

Hunt's promo photo shoot yesterday was him standing at Peterheed Harbour with a can of Irn Bru in one hand and a fish supper in the other, all that was missing was a Hey Jimmy hat.

So that's how that fuckin public school elitist fool identifies with us, that fuckin stinks of hypocrisy and mocks the Scottish people.

8 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It has been reported, and I emphasise reported, that the girl shouted, "get off me".

That does suggest physical contact of some sort by the Clown, if that is the case then that should be investigated by the police regardless of what was said to the police in attendance on the night.

Presumably his girlfriend was spoken to by the police and assured them everything was okay, and that there was no need for any further action on their behalf.

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presumably his girlfriend was spoken to by the police and assured them everything was okay, and that there was no need for any further action on their behalf.

Obviously that was the case, but if her shout of, "get of me", suggesting physical contact, is on the tape then that puts a different slant on the incident. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously that was the case, but if her shout of, "get of me", suggesting physical contact, is on the tape then that puts a different slant on the incident. 

Maybe it was her turn to go on top.

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Obviously Team Boris have decided their man is so far ahead in the leadership race...

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

English tories - we have found  the most moronic clownshoe to lead us at Westminster.  Scottish tories - haud my pint.   https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-appoints-sex-pest-17089334

Obviously so far ahead that they've actually decided to just take the piss and have a bit of fun with the whole process. That, or they've realised the only way to make Boris appear even moderately competent is by getting the only MP in the whole of Westminster more incompetent than himself - Ross 'SNP Gain' Thomson - onboard. Either way, have to say that I kind of respect the trolling.