Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

15 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I would die if she kissed me.

And I wouldn't blame you, you see most people don't know that Davidson was born a Siamese twin, her case was unique in that her face was joined right up her twin's arse.                         

The surgeons performed a miracle in surgically separating her from her twins hole but it has left her with a look as if she's permanently smelling shite.

Edited by SandyCromarty

I don't want Boris as PM of the UK. That's a scary thought. But if it's a choice between him and a Remainer I will take him in the short term. As long as he gets us out of the EU, properly out of the EU, he will have done his job.

Aye so long as he does what he can to make sure the tories can legislate to f**k over workers rights and do untold damage to the economy then its all alright, cos either of these things would be terrible. At least now they can still bargain away the NHS to get a sub standard trade deal with the Yanks.

On 18/06/2019 at 20:15, Detournement said:

Raab's supporters are the Brexit nutters. They might split their votes to knock out Stewart

Seeing Boris open the debate there the idea came to me that he is going to get a serious Me Too-ing before this is over.

Called it.

Might be a more even contest than anyone thought.

Will it? I honestly don’t think those backing him give a single shit. He’s very much like Trump - racism, sexism, denying children, domestic violence. They don’t care. Not a single jot.

He’s already had his lackies like Mercer saying how it’s a private matter how many children he has - this’ll be filed under the same thing. Nothing to see here.