Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

1 hour ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I thought Dom would be last and as the hardest Brexiteer going out, it brings the prospect of some sort of  "fuddle" ( Fudge and muddle) is about to be released by the others. Jerry and Mikey have not added much on whilst Saj was really lucky to scrape through and I predict he will drop out, and votes splitting evenly three ways. Roddie has taken them all by surprise and I just hope he really does put Bojo on the spot, but they will all now coalesce round Mikey. I don't really care who wins, as they are all outside my sphere of support. 

Raab's supporters are the Brexit nutters. They might split their votes to knock out Stewart

Seeing Boris open the debate there the idea came to me that he is going to get a serious Me Too-ing before this is over.

The BBC debate is shit compared to the Channel 4 one.

So much for the presenter stopping waffley answers.  Bottled it on her ‘who will guarantee Brexit’.  Moved on when Stewart asked how will they get it through Parliament.

Stopped watching.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The BBC debate is shit compared to the Channel 4 one.

So much for the presenter stopping waffley answers.  Bottled it on her ‘who will guarantee Brexit’.  Moved on when Stewart asked how will they get it through Parliament.

Stopped watching.

^^^

Watching Emmerdale now.

It's the only time he gets any fresh air.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
It really is a dreadful format. Everyone talking over everyone only suits Boris.

This. Then when someone trys to answer the question because Boris can't he just sits there nodding in agreement

Aye he's absolutely all over the place, just saying words - guys a nightmare.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

This is wholly predictable - a mix of patronising waffle and woolly rhetoric. Worse than that though it's a Tory-fixated exercise with the public questions heavily loaded to a Conservative agenda; for anyone outwith that party this discussion is foreign territory.

^^^

Nail head.

James was the dictionary definition of an “I’m alright, Jack” selfish, Tory w****r.

This debate is rubbish because not only are the candidates utterly dreadful human beings and won’t directly answer a single question, but so are the vast majority of those asking the questions.