Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

30 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
59 minutes ago, Ross. said:
Not overly surprised that Stewart is getting a fair bit of support. Aside from the fact he is probably the only candidate who is not an obviously horrendous human being, he is also the most moderate there is(Both politically and in relation to Brexit) and will be perfect for pinning the blame on in a couple of years time when everything has gone wrong and Brexit hasn't returned the glorious empire to it's rightful place.

Oof Stewart is a c**t. Fucking anti Scottish with a horrendous voting record. Please don't let one appearance on Channel 4 influence you.

They're all fucking anti Scottish.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

A lot of folk seem to forget or ignore that this isn't a case of "Who I would like to be PM", the answer to that is very definitely bsolutely none of the above. It's a Conservative Party leadership race. It's a shit storm of absolute worst c***s. Seeing shades of that shit is difficult, but it's all that you can do here.

6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Plot twist: kincy was the moronic thicko all along and really is a Tory voting, brexit backing, trump supporting idiot. Along with his other loyalist pals who talk about the game from their armchairs over RM.

To be fair, you're probably spot on.

Hancock aside, a lot of his supporters seem to be switching to Stewart. Paul Masterson just confirmed he will support him. Surely a decent chance he’ll now get the 33 MPs needed tomorrow to stay in for the debate tomorrow evening.

David Lidington, the de facto DPM, has now also switched from Hancock to Stewart.

30 minutes ago, Sooky said:

David Lidington, the de facto DPM, has now also switched from Hancock to Stewart.

Team Johnson apparently shitting themselves that Stewart will survive tomorrows cull, after Johnson bottled out of the C4 debate and today's hustings to avoid him, only to get quizzed on his Brexit strategy by him tomorrow night. Trouble he has is making different promises to the ERG and One Nation Tories which can't be reconciled. 

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
If Stewart is still about after the next round Johnston will ask supporters to ‘lend’ votes to Hunt to ensure Stewart is not in the last two.

Aye right, Stewart making the last two won't concern Boris in the slightest.

Aye right.

Boris has fucking won it - he might even have it all tied up by tomorrow night.

Speaks volumes for the Tories that they can accept a complete arsehole to be their leader. How they can come out with phrases like "Only Boris can unite the country" just beggars belief.

12 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I suppose this is as vivid an illustration of what kind of people we are dealing with as you'll ever get. Until one of them actually sells their granny.

That’s a bit harsh.

Funny that, considering the only thing keeping this dugshit union financially above the water right now, is Scottish oil.

Tory MPs, voters and enablers should be fired into the Sun forthwith.

As an addendum, Stewart is total c**t and devoid of a soul, as all Tories are.

22 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Here's a wee poem that Boris published in The Spectator in 2004. I wonder if it reflects his views, and if it will help his ambition to "unite" the UK after Brexit

Friendly Fire - By James Michie

The Scotch - what a verminous race!

Canny, pushy, chippy, they're all over the place,

Battening off us with false bonhomie,

Polluting our stock,undermining our economy.

Down with sandy hair and knobbly knees!

Suppress the tartan dwarves and the Wee Frees!

Ban the kilt, the skean-dhu and the sporran

As provocatively, offensively foreign!

It's time Hadrian's Wall was refortified

To pen them in a ghetto on the other side.

I would go further. The nation

Deserves not merely isolation

But comprehensive extermination.

We must not flinch from a solution.

(I await legal prosecution.)

Pleasing #NORIP 

20 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Funny that, considering the only thing keeping this dugshit union financially above the water right now, is Scottish oil.

Tory MPs, voters and enablers should be fired into the Sun forthwith.

As an addendum, Stewart is total c**t and devoid of a soul, as all Tories are.

He's the best of a bad lot.

Even allowing for everything that's going on right now, I can hardly credit that this fuckwit is a contender to be the next UK Prime Minister....

Mr Hunt said Mr Trump had his "own style", but he backed the president's stance on Mr Khan.

"We have a Mayor of London who has completely failed to tackle knife crime and has spent more time on politics than the actual business of making Londoners safer and in that I 150% agree with the president," he said while attending a Conservative leadership hustings event.

30 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Even allowing for everything that's going on right now, I can hardly credit that this fuckwit is a contender to be the next UK Prime Minister....

Mr Hunt said Mr Trump had his "own style", but he backed the president's stance on Mr Khan.

"We have a Mayor of London who has completely failed to tackle knife crime and has spent more time on politics than the actual business of making Londoners safer and in that I 150% agree with the president," he said while attending a Conservative leadership hustings event.

150% is not enough. Must try harder.

I await with pleasure our impending success in trade negotiations with the US. America first hard nose negotiation v a government led by a man regularly outwitted by Merton and Hyslop on a comedy show.

Ding ding, seconds out! Even the steaming sh!te that is Piers Morgan knows we're going to get reamed by Trump. We can't outnegotiate the EU, so dealing with a man playing hardball with China will be like watching chimps play with bricks.

The Guardian are saying that the reason Johnson is getting support from different wings of the Tory Party is because he is promising different Tory MPs completely different things in order to win votes, particularly on the Brexit issue.

I am astounded by this revelation.

9 minutes ago, Honky Tonk Man said:

I await with pleasure our impending success in trade negotiations with the US. America first hard nose negotiation v a government led by a man regularly outwitted by Merton and Hyslop on a comedy show.

Ding ding, seconds out! Even the steaming sh!te that is Piers Morgan knows we're going to get reamed by Trump. We can't outnegotiate the EU, so dealing with a man playing hardball with China will be like watching chimps play with bricks.

Can you imagine a Corbyn led Labour Govt doing trade deals with Trump's US?

Some interesting times ahead!