Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

14 hours ago, NotThePars said:

The Tories don’t have an ideology anymore and no policies. The only way they probably think they can take on a Labour Party who have a policy platform is someone with a personality AKA Boris. FWIW the only Tory member I know is leaving if he wins but there’s no chance he’s representative of the membership at large.

And so it is for all political parties presently as they all are blindly focussed on Brexit.

And so it is for all political parties presently as they all are blindly focussed on Brexit.

Labour have a full manifesto of policies and an ideological outlook. Their problem is the reverse in that they’re struggling to have a coherent focus on Brexit.

15 hours ago, Cerberus said:

If Boris wins the leadership contest then it will kill the Brexit party. The hard Brexit Tories will go back to voting Tory.

Labour have no chance with that personality vacuum in charge. He’s worse than May.

Agreed. Before May was ousted, Farage was planning to stand in Uxbridge at the general election. He wanted to split the Tory vote and help Labour beat Johnson. If Boris is elected PM, Farage would not dare to fight him.

If Corbyn is ousted before the general election, another Momentum-supported candidate will succeed him. That will only happen if the far left want to get rid of him. McDonnell is Corbyn's most likely successor and he is as unelectable as Corbyn.

The most likely scenario is that the Lib Dems take lots of seats from both main parties. A hung Parliament is the most likely outcome. There is no way that the Lib Dems will go back into coalition with Boris. It would be suicide for them to go into a coalition with Corbyn or McDonnell. So what happens then?

16 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Agreed. Before May was ousted, Farage was planning to stand in Uxbridge at the general election. He wanted to split the Tory vote and help Labour beat Johnson. If Boris is elected PM, Farage would not dare to fight him.

If Corbyn is ousted before the general election, another Momentum-supported candidate will succeed him. That will only happen if the far left want to get rid of him. McDonnell is Corbyn's most likely successor and he is as unelectable as Corbyn.

The most likely scenario is that the Lib Dems take lots of seats from both main parties. A hung Parliament is the most likely outcome. There is no way that the Lib Dems will go back into coalition with Boris. It would be suicide for them to go into a coalition with Corbyn or McDonnell. So what happens then?

“Far left”.  :lol:  

Too much Daily Mail.

17 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The Queen will invite Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP to form a caretaker Govt.

25 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tell that to the Labour MPs, especially those who are Jewish, who have been threatened and intimidated by the Momentum thugs. 

Even if either of those were true why is that “far left”.

36 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

You have to laugh at the idea that Labour has suddenly become a safe haven for thugs given that there was literally a BBC satire devoted to the Blair government's bullying culture. 

Shut it Love Actually, do you want me to hole punch your face?

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Tell that to the Labour MPs, especially those who are Jewish, who have been threatened and intimidated by the Momentum thugs. 

Go on, provide some specific examples.  I've heard a lot about this, but I've yet to see hard, tangible evidence of exactly what has been going on. 

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I think Corbyn is as useless as the next guy but you genuinely don't think that's true, do you? I think there are some individual c***s that hold despicable views in the Labour party. I think that of all parties though. Do you believe labour have a bigger problem than Tory islamophobia for example?

Are you the guy that lives/works in UAE btw? 

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Go on, provide some specific examples.  I've heard a lot about this, but I've yet to see hard, tangible evidence of exactly what has been going on. 

Don't say that, the boys in the Israeli Embassy will lose their Yom Kippur bonus. Whoops, done it again. 

This is a good point. I seem to recall Granny Danger repeatedly asking for examples of rife anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. Pretty sure he only got a couple of tweets as "evidence".