Runners and Riders.... Next PM.

So, looks like 15 in so far, favourite is Boris!! Unfortunately for Scottish independence the favourite never wins! So from the Brexit side it will probably be Rabb, so who from the remain side? Will Hunt and Javid go back to form and champion remain, or will they stick to their new found 'kinda' for brexit? Rudd perhaps steering the good ship remain.. Its really all to play for.

We might even get our first MILF PM. Who knows????

esthermcvey.jpg

A moderate Brexiteer with all the right qualifications for getting the Shire Colonels fired up at the hustings. I give you the Rt Hon Penny Mordaunt, Defence Secretary.

79705f6d-6ae3-3618-a795-fbae26d62463.jpg79705f6d-6ae3-3618-a795-fbae26d62463.jpgimage.png.fa3ec5ea8ea3dd73f5a31872efc27cae.png

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

If they can get someone they can all unite behind, have a GE and win back the seats they lost they will no longer need the DUP and they can then sort out Brexit with the Irish sea border plan.

Thanks for this.

8 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Michael Gove.

Slime Ball but will be a more acceptable one than Boris.

That is if she dosen't win ...

Personally I’d rather have Boris than Gove. 

How do so many absolutely  untrustworthy c***s get to be MPs?

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Who cares, one tory's much like another.

I agree with this. If you’re associated with the Tory party in any way then it’s a fair bet that a part of your soul is missing. If you’re a Tory MP then you shat your soul down the toilet a long time ago.

The huge number of folk running will hopefully lead to massive scenes as the skeletons pile out of the closet. The one redeeming quality that almost every Tory has is the entertainment they provide when it's revealed that they've done something unbelievably stupid/illegal in their fairly recent past.

3 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

If they can get someone they can all unite behind, have a GE and win back the seats they lost they will no longer need the DUP and they can then sort out Brexit with the Irish sea border plan.

^^^^ The sort of guy who asks for a unicorn for his birthday and is genuinely disappointed when he doesn’t get one.

The most entertaining part will be them all stabbing each other in the back.

Whoever wins will be an awful Tory c**t.

There was a bunch of young torys on BBC news last night. They looked like lizard aliens.
Yes, I saw that, Reading University Conservative Club. It seems to me that whilst Scotland is basically content to have the one w****r per classroom, the English require about six or seven. The only person who looked and sounded 'normal' was the one female.

Yes, I saw that, Reading University Conservative Club. It seems to me that whilst Scotland is basically content to have the one w****r per classroom, the English require about six or seven. The only person who looked and sounded 'normal' was the one female.
Hard to find a decent middle class English person. Working class cockney or northern english are all sound.