League 2 Prediction with outside bets

1 hour ago, Chris_the_rover said:

Rovers sending out warning shots so far, beat 2 of the top teams in the division 2 weeks in a row

No doubt Rovers are much improved, but the fact they only beat Edinburgh 2-1 last week says you's are not yet quite playoffs material.

Hopefully this is the year that boring, Tory, bumpkin village of Brechin has its football team flushed into the Highland League where it belongs. An encouraging start yesterday. 

5b6d5410-c8cd-4376-80d3-465b75fe7a95.jpg.1da51b31aff465ea705a9fabc3e7a02c.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

12 hours ago, virginton said:

Hopefully this is the year that boring, Tory, bumpkin village of Brechin has its football team flushed into the Highland League where it belongs. An encouraging start yesterday. 

5b6d5410-c8cd-4376-80d3-465b75fe7a95.jpg.1da51b31aff465ea705a9fabc3e7a02c.jpg

Good try Troll boy . 

At least your clusterfuck of a club didn't have to almost bankrupt themselves for your latest Brechin by product. 

4 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

You worry about your own club. They could be in the same division as Elgin nest season!

Except they wont be, because ICT will be in the Championship, and Elgin City will be in League 2.

Not saying we're going to win it but given the start to our season and the goals that the Kane and Sutherland partnership are banging in, I definitely think the 16/1 available with 1/3 place terms is a price with a hell of a lot of value if you fancy Elgin to finish top 3.

• 3 weeks later...

still early days but I think all the signs are pointing to Cove winning the title - no surprise to either the bookies or myself! some 'faux' surprise or else ignorance about how good they were going to be, maybe the southern based posters thought their teams would demolish east kilbride & berwick rangers also?  anyways don't be surprise if Cove do go up, that they put in a good shout at promotion next year also.

On 31/07/2019 at 23:03, Tenkay said:

So now we have a bit of (Betfred cup) form to go by here would be my guess:

1st)  COVE Rangers 

2nd) Stenhoosemuir

3rd) Queens Park

4th) Edinburgh City

5th) Cowdenbeath

6th) ELGIN

7th)  Annan Ath.

8th) Albion Rovers

9th)  Brechin City

10th)  Stirling Albion

Then, Kelty Hearts to beat Stirling in the Play off final.

Decent shout there on the predicted table before a ball was even kicked this season.

I’d look out for Fraserburgh, who I think will win the highland league and come up to league 2 next season. The broch score shed loads of  goals and are a formidable side.

If it’s the broch or kelty then I fancy them beating 10th in league 2

4 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Decent shout there on the predicted table before a ball was even kicked this season.

I’d look out for Fraserburgh, who I think will win the highland league and come up to league 2 next season. The broch score shed loads of  goals and are a formidable side.

If it’s the broch or kelty then I fancy them beating 10th in league 2