3rd) Queens Park

4th) Edinburgh City

5th) Cowdenbeath

6th) ELGIN

7th)  Annan Ath.

8th) Albion Rovers

9th)  Brechin City

10th)  Stirling Albion

Then, Kelty Hearts to beat Stirling in the Play off final.

Within the last quarter of the season you got beat by Albion Rovers 1-0 and drew with Berwick Rangers 1-1. Did  you do that research at all? Ghastly stuff I'm sure any individual with no agenda would agree.
I would suggest over the course of a season those 'big wins' at the end of the season were the exception rather than the rule. That's plain to see. Most teams at this level can turn up on their day and turn over another bunch of part time players. You proved over a 36 game game season to be sub standard I'm really not sure why this is irking some Cowdenbeath fans so much.
Your quality of squad does not seem to have been enhanced much in the summer (Barr is a good player but be lucky to get 20 games out of him) hence most logical people are tipping you to struggle on the back of a poor season last year. Can you understand why neutral people think you will struggle or willl you continue to toddle along in your bubble that Cowdenbeath are a good outfit as they had two results from 36 games?
None of this should be hard to comprehend or be taken personally against the great Cowdenbeath Fitbae Club.

The only person who is irked here is you. Get a life

I'm not interested in what fans of other League 2 football teams or "gangs" as Neilly likes to say think of Cowden's chances this season. It's utterly pointless in making predictions about where teams will finish until at least the 1st quarter is done. Until then its all bollocks. 

5 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

We learned how reliable the judgement of you Stenny pundits on here was back in 05/06 - no research needed for that you individual with no agenda you!

Neilly  has  always been a tube.

Their stewards are arse holes. 

Pished  up folk on hospitality there act  like idiots.

The Plough Hotel/pub ripped Annan fans off years  ago.

Good  points  ? Mcmenamin decent wee guy.

It's utterly pointless in making predictions about where teams will finish until at least the 1st quarter is done. Until then its all bollocks. 

No it’s not, it’s a bit of fun and escapism. Most of the predictions are based on nothing, others are based on a rough knowledge and the rest is based on hope, but ultimately it’s just a bit of fun that supporters and pundits do before the season kicks off, in the end it means nothing.

38 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

No it’s not, it’s a bit of fun and escapism. Most of the predictions are based on nothing, others are based on a rough knowledge and the rest is based on hope, but ultimately it’s just a bit of fun that supporters and pundits do before the season kicks off, in the end it means nothing.

You wouldn't think that reading this thread/board. Mention that a team are pish and fans lose their shit all over the place.