League 2 Prediction with outside bets

6 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

VV it all a load of pish there are probably at least four or five  team who could plummet to the bottom due to many things that may or may not happen during the season, buckle up for the bumpy ride:ball:

I predict it will be a very tight league from top to bottom with the team finishing bottom on a record high points total

32 minutes ago, elgin proud said:

booked the open top bus for Elgin others playing for minor places

Let's not get carried away. You're going to get egg on your face., top 4 yes and anything else is a bonus. You sound like a Clyde supporter with that sort of comment 😃 

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Tightest year in years, no absolute certs at either end of the league and I predict that it will be a year if everyone taking points off each other.

Here’s my stab in the dark:

1 - Edinburgh City
2 - Annan Athletic
3 - Cove Rangers
4 - Stenhousemuir
5 - Elgin City
6 - Stirling Albion
7 - Albion Rovers
8 - Brechin City
9 - Cowdenbeath
10 - Queens Park

If we put our best team out each week, then we will finish in the top half. I am not convinced that Cove will find it that easy, even though they are hot favourites at the bookies. It's early days, but Stenny and Brechin look like they will struggle. I don't think Stirling and QP are looking too great either.

Edited by PELE

If we put our best team out each week, then we will finish in the top half. I am not convinced that Cove will find it that easy, even though they are hot favourites at the bookies. It's early days, but Stenny and Brechin look like they will struggle. I don't think Stirling and QP are looking to great either.

I’m not going to disagree Pele, my predictions are a total stab in the dark this year and have very little basis.

From a Stirling Albion point of view, I think goals will be hard to come by, don’t think anyone will get double figures, and I’m underwhelmed by a number of KR’s signings and a couple of his re-signings.

Time will tell buddy.

19 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

I’m not going to disagree Pele, my predictions are a total stab in the dark this year and have very little basis.

From a Stirling Albion point of view, I think goals will be hard to come by, don’t think anyone will get double figures, and I’m underwhelmed by a number of KR’s signings and a couple of his re-signings.

Time will tell buddy.

For some teams it will depend on loan signings. We already have what looks like an excellent one in Dabrowski. We are (fingers crossed re injuries) only a few players short (hopefully loan players) from competing for top three, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

If we put our best team out each week, then we will finish in the top half. I am not convinced that Cove will find it that easy, even though they are hot favourites at the bookies. It's early days, but Stenny and Brechin look like they will struggle. I don't think Stirling and QP are looking too great either.

From what I’ve seen QP are looking a lot better than last season. Think we’ll surprise a few this season 

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Can you explain on what info you have that you think Brechin will struggle ?  I simply don't know about our chances  but I like a few things I have seen so far. 

Never look too much into early season results but as an Elgin man there is room for optimism. We have the makings of a pretty decent 13 but backing that up is youngsters. If we can keep that 13 fit we appear to be capable of a decent challenge for top 4. If not it could be a struggle.

i suspect that most in the league could say the same thing. Very interesting season coming up.

1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Can you explain on what info you have that you think Brechin will struggle ?  I simply don't know about our chances  but I like a few things I have seen so far. 

Just my opinion based on squads and results. We will soon see when the season starts.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Like most others I would plump for Edinburgh City to win the league seen them today and they played well against Dunfermline. 

Is Blair Henderson injured? I don't think he has played since late last season.