League 2 Prediction with outside bets

Clyde fan here (not at the wind up) !!

Going purely on seeing all teams last year (apart from the two relegated teams)

Top 3 - Annan, Queens Park & Stirling Albion - also worth mentioning that in my opinion Elgin where one of the better footballing teams last year, like there style of play hope they do well !!

The thread started 4 weeks ago when no c**t had half a dozen players signed. It's 4 weeks on and teams beginning to take a bit more shape so some kind of opinion can be formed as opposed to just throwing shite at a wall for a "laugh". I still don't see the laugh part of it at all. Why would anyone laugh making predictions of how a football league would end up? Explain that to me please. A laugh.

As it stands just now Annan and Edinburgh look the two strongest teams to me. The rest look a pile of absolute horse shit.

On 21/06/2019 at 05:57, JakeSAFC said:

Stirling steam roller incoming. Unlucky diddys.

I would say, at this stage,  Stirling are actually in the worst position!

At least all the other teams have still got most of their signings still to complete.  

Stirling seem to have already collected a load of journeymen, cast-offs that other teams didn't want!

Bottom half finish for the binos, Jake boy.

Bit early to be predicting anything but I’d go top Edinburgh bottom Albion and the rest capable of anything in between.

If we , big IF, can tighten it up at the back and keep our better players injury free then we might sneak a play off spot.

Think the positivity is that generally speaking we have had a pretty good squad in recent years but been minus 2 or 3 decent players in key positions.The 6 players we have signed have certainly made the squad stronger than what we had. The key will be if Macdonald and Spark can make the team more solid as we will certainly score goals.