Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 hours ago, ClydeFCTheBullyWee said:

Charlie Telfer off to Airdrie, probs a bit out our budget but would’ve been a great signing 

Probably wanted to stay full time too.

9 hours ago, ClydeFCTheBullyWee said:

Charlie Telfer off to Airdrie, probs a bit out our budget but would’ve been a great signing 

He’s good pals with McCabe from their Rangers days and it’s full time last chance saloon, no chance we’d have gotten him at this point

On 09/09/2022 at 13:57, the_bully_wee said:

Not idea about the age of this, or our specific plans, but a quick look on Google Earth doesn't make the southern section of Crownpoint look particularly spacious:  

IMG_20220909_135555.thumb.jpg.c0c41d745d4a1c7bc5c8b0b6aeaca96f.jpg

This is absolutely nuts and a total no goer.  Crazy desperate stuff. 

8 hours ago, bothendsburning said:

Is that an old junior ground top right beside the athletics track? Parkhead, Strathclyde, somebody like that?

Parkhead Juniors were based at Helenvale Park (Helenvale St) whereas Strathclyde were just round the corner at Springfield Road 

What a shite performance. Really have to question Danny’s subs. For me Sula was our best defender in the first half and unless he was injured he should not have been taken off. Mclean was utter dug meat today and don’t even know how Kennedy has a jersey. Crying for a big target man upfront and a midfielder. Hopefully we come back with a significant improvement next week, can’t get much worse 

Edited by ClydeFCTheBullyWee

7 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Annoying, frustrating, embarrassing absolutely sick of it. 4 years since Promotion to build a team and failed each time. No way we can survive this year.

The sad thing is every season I read from our own fans how the team can make the top four. Er with what budget exactly? We haven't made any attempt to (seriously) replace David Goodwillie and furthermore we have picked up blokes that are surplus to requirements elsewhere. E.g Ray Grant from L2.

I do think we can stay up again but it is going to be very very tight.

In my opinion.

Edited by TheBigGuy

Heading into the finial weeks of September and the problem with fullbacks continues. We all can see an issue there. Why the delay?

Centre halves look weak and slow too

What a combination.

I've just seen the goals from yesterday on Twitter. That was outrageously bad defending