Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Would like to see Cuddihy resigning he has been a loyal servant to the club and I don’t think we can attract better players then him. I’m sure he would have had offers elsewhere in the past but I don’t think he is good enough to step up to championship, League One is his level 

9 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Would like to see Cuddihy resigning he has been a loyal servant to the club and I don’t think we can attract better players then him. I’m sure he would have had offers elsewhere in the past but I don’t think he is good enough to step up to championship, League One is his level 

The problem with the people in this chat always want to look back rather than look forward. We have avoided relegation with the skin of our teeth the last 2 seasons but the target has to be the play offs and we need fresh blood for that. cuddihy was injured for much of last season and he has been made an offer that so far he hasn't taken. Its time to move on.

1 hour ago, ClydeFCTheBullyWee said:

Cuddihy starting at right back for Hamilton today against Newmains 

No he's not

Both sides we've came up against pretty useless by all accounts, Thistle on Tuesday will provide a far sterner test. But aye still encouraging that we're knocking plenty of goals in. 

Edited by CM.

No problem with players trying to secure a move to full time football, part of the game.

As mentioned though we can’t afford to sit and wait so should be continuing our business as usual.

If these players don’t manage to get a deal elsewhere then I have no problem with us taking them back, assuming Danny still wants them and hasn’t already signed a replacement.

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Don’t know what Rumsby’s reasons were for leaving but he’s just signed for Pollok, that’s a fair drop to them. 

More money? 😂

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Don’t know what Rumsby’s reasons were for leaving but he’s just signed for Pollok, that’s a fair drop to them. 

If you are a player thinking that part time is best you can hope for, and you have a decent job full time, then why slog your guts out in a relegation battle every week, when you might be able to enjoy it a bit more…whether you get more money or not. Good luck to him if that’s the case.

13 hours ago, shawfielder said:

Good to see the forwards scoring, Allan, Duthie  and a Cunningham double.

Does anyone know how the team is shaping up and if our new signings are bedding in.does any the trialists look good enough and do we have any fresh signing targets.