Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

If it was a serious accusation why only post it on his social media, surely you’d report it to the clubs and authorities. That alone would put doubt that it happened before any investigation. 

45 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

If it was a serious accusation why only post it on his social media, surely you’d report it to the clubs and authorities. That alone would put doubt that it happened before any investigation. 

We haven’t even put the statement on our own Twitter page! 

100% if it was a negative outcome Tom English etc would be all over it given the fact they dislike us and are never slow to jump other negative stuff regarding the club. 

I wonder if Cove will even comment on it?

Edited by FREDDYFRY

6 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

We haven’t even put the statement on our own Twitter page! 

100% if it was a negative outcome Tom English etc would be all over it given the fact they dislike us and are never slow to jump other negative stuff regarding the club. 

I wonder if Cove will even comment on it?

Lanarkshire Live have shared the article so might lead on to a bit more coverage now.

Roberto Nditi has re-signed with Forfar - he's one I would have wanted us to be looking at this season. Really surprised he's dropped down to League 2, despite the Forfar connection.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

So do we see an apology coming from Shay Logan in respect to the club statement and consequently the fact he was talking nonsense?
Wont hold my breath!
Logan and Cove were made for each other.

54 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Playing Gala Fairydean tonight take it they’ll be no updates if it’s behind closed doors?

Said on the website there wouldn’t be any. 

30 minutes ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Unless, of course, there is some good news like someone scoring a bunch of goals, in which case we'll ignore our self imposed embargo.

Presumably they meant no live updates and were always going to report the score regardless of what it was