Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

7 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

What is the script with Clyde and Broadwood? Are you still getting thrown out? Noticed that Open Goal Broomhill have announced Broadwood as their stadium. Are the Cumbernauld Colts still there too?

We’ve left Broadwood now and are playing at Hamilton for the next three seasons (at least). Open Goal will be sharing Broadwood with the Colts who are still tenants there.

I'm not at all in the camp that says we should be panicking, but surely we could get a wee update on something, even if it's just a bit of Danny Lennon hyperbole, a new kit announcement or confirmation of friendlies.

2 hours ago, David W said:

I'm not at all in the camp that says we should be panicking, but surely we could get a wee update on something, even if it's just a bit of Danny Lennon hyperbole, a new kit announcement or confirmation of friendlies.

I don't understand why the club don't make every effort to keep up fan engagement over the summer. Even wee video interviews with new signings so far or other fun wee tidbits. Not putting any blame on the social media guys who are obviously volunteers, it comes from the club. The radio silence just allows disappointment to fester.

Edited by Brian Carrigan

7 hours ago, KD1711 said:

What is the script with Clyde and Broadwood? Are you still getting thrown out? Noticed that Open Goal Broomhill have announced Broadwood as their stadium. Are the Cumbernauld Colts still there too?

Where have you been for the last 6 months on the moon🤔

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Looking at maybe Dunfermline on 10th September to come up. There definitely isn't any chance of that getting moved is there? Say if either of us (more likely them) progresses in the Challenge Cup or the League Cup?

Don't think there's been any announcements yet r.e the challenge cup and dates of rounds but I would hazard a guess that there will be a round on September 24th where we don't have a fixture scheduled (international break) with the previous rounds being midweek. League Cup dates have been announced and no potential clash.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Looking at maybe Dunfermline on 10th September to come up. There definitely isn't any chance of that getting moved is there? Say if either of us (more likely them) progresses in the Challenge Cup or the League Cup?

If you fancy a Tennents pre match let me know!

So our current starting line up if we go 433(ish) would be:

Parry

Lyon  Cassidy  Thicot  Rodden

Grant    Gomis

Roberts

Cunningham       Scullion

Duthie  

With a bench of JBH, Kennedy and Allan.

Unfortunately given our recent history, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we see a similar starting line up open the season.

Edited by Brian Carrigan