Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I'd second that. Thought Livingstone looked improved at Clyde than when he played with us but never thought he'd get a full time gig especially quite yet. Wonder who is in for him? 
If i was to guess it would be one of the clubs that are full time in our league which would be slightly disappointing

I'd keep Livingstone as he played well for chunks of last season and is a player with some technical ability and pace. I think it would also benefit him to stay and get another 30-40 games under his belt as he's already lost a season at Cove.

However, the fact is, he's a left-back that is awful at left-back. In terms of actual defending, the difference between him and Docherty was night and day.

41 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I'd second that. Thought Livingstone looked improved at Clyde than when he played with us but never thought he'd get a full time gig especially quite yet. Wonder who is in for him? 

You’d struggle to see past the likes of Ayr or Queen of the south if they were staying full time. 

Posted (edited)

Heard that about Rumsby too, he'd go with my thanks for his efforts the last few years but I don't think he's good enough for this level personally. 

Hopefully 1 or 2 new faces soon... also interested to see who Airdrie and QP let go now their seasons done, most of even their fringe players were better than anything we had.

Edited by CM.

To end all this hearsay, I am a former colleague of Craig Howie (from before his spell at Clyde) and ScottReplay senior remains a current colleague, albeit in a different department.

16 hours ago, SLClyde said:

You’d struggle to see past the likes of Ayr or Queen of the south if they were staying full time. 

QOS will be full time next season - would be amazed if Ayr are not full time also.

On that note, are we keeping the same home kit for next season? I remember some comments about us returning to the black shorts, red socks, but don’t know if that’s just with the current shirt?

1 minute ago, Ignoramus said:

On that note, are we keeping the same home kit for next season? I remember some comments about us returning to the black shorts, red socks, but don’t know if that’s just with the current shirt?

That was a question nobody asked at the supporters meeting!