Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

14 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

What kind of pitch are they putting in? If it’s a grass one, then I think their experiences at Firhill would put them right off sharing ever again, regardless of how much they could get in rent. 

One of those fancy hybrid ones, the work to install it actually started last week.

Edited by Zanetti

At a guess probably after the rapist in question started scoring goals for his football team. 

Adam’s trajectory has been ashamed of his club for signing a rapist to harassing women online who feel empowered enough to be ashamed of his club for signing a rapist. Terrifying 

I asked yesterday, show me where I have ever harassed any woman online.

4 hours ago, Bearded Bully said:

We all seen what unfolded at Raith after they signed him. The backlash, the media as per jumping on this. The womans team walking out etc. The council getting their say in lead by the Val McDiarmid, calling her pal Nicola to back her up. Two arseholes with an agenda towards Goodwillie.

Damn these uppity women with their agendas about rapists.

I was going to go for the bit where he lashed out at a council for taking action against a rapist, but that one works too.

The point remains,@Adam, at which point in the last five years did your concern shift away from the victim of the rape and instead on to the rapist?

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Then when QP go tits up, Clyde will be in the driving seat again.

Our tits will always be up.

Conversely, Clyde are in the shit up to their oxters. Forget about being in the driving seat, they're not even in the vehicle 

Do you generally wish rapists (your words) the best of luck? Softening your stance on a rapist and in turn his crime of rape because he kicked a football well  is the definition of being a rape apologist. 

Hahaha aw mate, what a riddy. Not sure how that constitutes being a rape apologist but we are where we are.

I was going to go for the bit where he lashed out at a council for taking action against a rapist, but that one works too.

The point remains,[mention=30184]Adam[/mention], at which point in the last five years did your concern shift away from the victim of the rape and instead on to the rapist?

I have never become a rape apologist. Happy for you to go on though about my post about the council banning undesirables though, which absolutely does not constitute a post which sides with a rapist.

Thought you were cleverer than that.

1 hour ago, Clyde01 said:

Predictable but embarrassing to hear the clowns doubling down on support of their favourite rapist today.

Griffiths lambasted as a paedo followed by songs in support of a rapist. You couldn’t make it up…

That was entirely predictable, but still ridiculous. How can anyone think that’s a good idea?

Not sure when Jamiesons contract is up at St Mirren but if it is up we should look to get him in. 

to being more worried about how the rapist is being treated?

I appreciate the edit, from calling me a rape apologist. I am still at a complete loss how the post quoted shows how I am worried about how a rapist is treated?

I merely wanted to understand who is allowed into Broadwood, or other NLC owned premises. Given that we aren’t the only club in Scotland that is playing in a publicly owned stadium,it’s a reasonable question to ask.

Decent result again. Game and performance was certainly more enjoyable and we should be doing all we can to get McAllister and Jamieson back on permanent deals next season. Would also add Cuddihy, Cunnigham, Livingstone and Splaine from the current squad.

I saw the fans up the right hand side holding a banner/flag up but couldn't read it from my seat, what did it say? I presume that was in support of Goodwillie or against the council.

I also heard fans talking about boycotting the food stands and it was noticeably more quiet.

31 minutes ago, forehead7 said:

I saw the fans up the right hand side holding a banner/flag up but couldn't read it from my seat, what did it say? I presume that was in support of Goodwillie or against the council.

I also heard fans talking about boycotting the food stands and it was noticeably more quiet.

I went down to the food stands and they were completely dead, didn’t even put two and two together 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I appreciate the edit, from calling me a rape apologist. I am still at a complete loss how the post quoted shows how I am worried about how a rapist is treated?

I merely wanted to understand who is allowed into Broadwood, or other NLC owned premises. Given that we aren’t the only club in Scotland that is playing in a publicly owned stadium,it’s a reasonable question to ask.

In the month or so since Goodwillie originally left Clyde you have made zero posts about the victim but several posts about NLC deciding to ban him from the stadium. The catalyst for these posts were the rapist being banned from the stadium.

It very much comes across (and not just to me) as a "why is it just our rapist who is being banned?".

54 minutes ago, GooseLips said:

Boycotting food stalls because they can’t cheer on a rapist is incredible even by Clyde fans standards. 

No it’s because they don’t want to renew the contract for us playing there dummy and have left us potentially homeless...enjoy the Championship next season.

• the_bully_wee changed the title to Clyde FC; Season 2022-23