Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

56 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

He shouldn't be allowed to play any form of professional football but any other form of work/income you're ok with?

I presume you'd find it acceptable if he went full time with the plumbing/electrician (I forget which) work he is now trained to do? 

What if he fancied a bit of punditry/football commentary work on the side in a few years once memories have faded somewhat? Is that something which you would be ok with or would that be crossing a line? I realise this post is going to come across as fairly facetious but I don't really understand this "no more football" moral ruling that many fans have come to.

Goodwillie's job happens to be playing football. He was found guilty of a heinous crime and was dealt with accordingly as per the law of the land. The ruling did not stipulate he could no longer play football so why is it that many feel he should be banned from doing his job for the rest of his working life?

I think that Gillian MacKay has summed it up better than I will.

1 minute ago, Clyde01 said:

Who do you think reached the civil verdict? Mickey Mouse?

Its still not a criminal conviction is it? He hasn't got a criminal conviction for rape. As I've said all the knuckle draggers on here about goodwillie aren't storming Cowdenbeaths page about Craig Thomson, who was convicted.

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think that Gillian MacKay has summed it up better than I will.

A  worrying sign for the country if twonks like you think some arse from the green party is the font of all Knowledge.

I distanced myself from a mental health charity over the Goodwillie issue as their excuse we have dealt with rape victims, But surely they have dealt with people who have been bullied as well.

54 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

what are you trying to say im a right wing boomer? I have no poltiical allegience they are all shite. Im also 35. I just call things how I see them and not fall into what the media want me to believe.

The treatment of David Goodwillie by scottish people has been an absolute disgrace

Alan, ive asked a few folks on twitter but never had a response so i’ll ask you. 
If David Goodwillie raped your daughter would you be on here defending him and telling everyone thats disgusted that they are all snowflakes etc? Would you still be arguing for better treatment for him?

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

A  worrying sign for the country if twonks like you think some arse from the green party is the font of all Knowledge.

I distanced myself from a mental health charity over the Goodwillie issue as their excuse we have dealt with rape victims, But surely they have dealt with people who have been bullied as well.

I think that you’re simply trolling, and as such will not be engaging with you on the subject at hand.

Its still not a criminal conviction is it? He hasn't got a criminal conviction for rape. As I've said all the knuckle draggers on here about goodwillie aren't storming Cowdenbeaths page about Craig Thomson, who was convicted.

I’m not sure what your interest is in this mate but the irony of someone from Camelon on here calling folk junkies and knuckle draggers whilst at the same time defending a rapist is off the fucking charts.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Alan, ive asked a few folks on twitter but never had a response so i’ll ask you. 
If David Goodwillie raped your daughter would you be on here defending him and telling everyone thats disgusted that they are all snowflakes etc? Would you still be arguing for better treatment for him?

Thats if he actually did it. I believe in a fair trial not a witch Hunt. Having been the victim of a witch hunt. Everyone has a right to an opinion this isn't the soviet union you know

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

He doesnt believe he has done anything wrong

…despite being judged to be a rapist in a court of law. 

And that in a nutshell is why he is despised as the pond life scum that he is. 

Well, that and the fact he’s a rapist. 

1 minute ago, Clyde01 said:

I’m not sure what your interest is in this mate but the irony of someone from Camelon on here calling folk junkies and knuckle draggers whilst at the same time defending a rapist is off the fucking charts.

IM not from Camelon. I support the football club

Have you even bothered to read the report from the civil court case?