Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

3 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Whatever your personal stance on his return is, for the club to come to a decision one way and then go back on it in a matter of days is absolutely pathetic. Entirely summative of the circus act we are at the moment.

Do we actually know for sure that the board made that decision last week? I know there was a lot of allusions to it, but I can’t get my head around what’s changed between then and now to provoke a volte face so quickly? Surely if you were in favour of the signing this week, then you would have been last week?

Just now, Brian Carrigan said:

Is it actually confirmed? Only one report in the Courier, nothing from the club, Raith or the owners.

Alan Temple is one of the best regional sports journalists in the country. If he's saying it's happened, then it's done barring any technicalities. 

3 minutes ago, Ignoramus said:

Do we actually know for sure that the board made that decision last week? I know there was a lot of allusions to it, but I can’t get my head around what’s changed between then and now to provoke a volte face so quickly? Surely if you were in favour of the signing this week, then you would have been last week?

Pressure from sponsors and fans over the last few days have forced Board to change their mind

Edited by Bullyweeno1

It's an individual decision for every supporter but I honestly don't think I could bring myself to go and support Clyde every week even if it had been in my family for generations and had been a huge part of my life for 25+ years as Falkirk has been for me.

3 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Is it actually confirmed? Only one report in the Courier, nothing from the club, Raith or the owners.

Take it from me, it has happened, a joint statement will be announced by both clubs together, I thought they would have announced it by now but expect it will be sometime later today.

As I knew it was a done deal last night about 7pm

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

It's an individual decision for every supporter but I honestly don't think I could bring myself to go and support Clyde every week even if it had been in my family for generations and had been a huge part of my life for 25+ years as Falkirk has been for me.

I will be going week in week out like I have in the past.