Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

6 hours ago, haufdaft said:

I'm not a club owner but looking at some of the comments on here and on twitter there's some nutters amongst them.

*Admittedly, I'm a bit of a nutter myself but at least I'm not an owner.

You’re half a nutter.

Were you ever an owner?

You’re half a nutter.
Were you ever an owner?

Yes.

I haven't been for an owner for a couple of years.

Realised I had nothing to offer. Saw it as donation at the time.

Although I could see at AGMs that there were a few contrarians who seemed only to raise points for devilment.

I'll also say that the vast majority of owners are not "nutters". Unfortunately they don't shout as loud.

52 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Great finish by Jamieson for his goal yesterday. Think we can all agree that everything must be done to get Mcallister signed up permanently. 

To be fair Clyde produced one of the best  visiting displays to hr Penny Cars this season,  very organised , scored a good goal to take the lead and we panicked, you defended  deep and is got a point,   a lot of knicker wetting on the game thread,   I thought McAllister splaine and Jamieson looked decent on the surface..

on a side note you guys are not seriously taking a vote on a new away strip,  first tme i have seen the red and black hoops,  Rob Roy esque...   Looked great wouldn't mind ourselves ping down hat route..  👍👍

So, just to clarify things that have been said on here recently because I'm finding it very interesting.

Raith Rovers approached Clyde about resigning David Goodwillie on loan for the rest of the season?

This seems odd on many levels - I'm not saying it's not true, just seems odd. Raith would essentially be doing him a favour by approaching us to take him so he can keep kicking a ball. Saying that, he has Raith in the palm of his hand so maybe he's said something like "work on finding me a club and I might consider some kind of deal to pay me off" as opposed to him saying that he wants all the money he's contractually owed.

Either way, I'm extremely relieved that the board haven't taken up the option of resigning him. What an absolute disaster that would have been. Hopefully this finally shuts up those mad weird wee guys that pop up on here talking about wanting to bring a guy home who was absolutely desperate to leave.

53 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Glad to see we've been busy bringing in some final loan players before the window shuts.

Interesting- where you seeing this? Can’t find any info anywhere........

Very annoying… A decent player in any key area of the park added to the vastly improved situation would take a huge amount of pressure off us. Now we are still in this situation of looking below us and scraping draws every week, a bit of speculation might well have given us the quality to get a couple more wins and a relaxed run in and planning time for next season.

• the_bully_wee changed the title to Clyde FC; Season 2022-23