Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

A few ICT fans seem to think he's heading back to St Mirren so there could be some truth in this. I actually looked at how often he had been playing last night as I'd seen he was an unused sub and was cursing the fact he'd probably have started 20 games if he was at Clyde, whilst he'd probably be our second top scorer.

That dour, defensive football we have been displaying would become a totally different game with him, DGW and Cunningham bursting forward. In amongst the fact he was a decent footballer, he also worked his socks off every game.

I’d love to see Jamieson back, to be honest. Other than a dreadful miss in our Scottish Cup tie against St Johnstone, I was really impressed with him. Seems like there are a few ICT fans who are a bit miffed as to why he hasn’t been getting a game.

If true, I can only speculate that it's Danny Lennon who wants him back

The recruitment team work extremely hard to scout the entire continent looking for hidden gems and we uncover a youngster that only played for us multiple times last season.

Seriously, what's the point of the recruitment team?

What's the point of scouting?

What's the point of a director of football?

28 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

If true, I can only speculate that it's Danny Lennon who wants him back

The recruitment team work extremely hard to scout the entire continent looking for hidden gems and we uncover a youngster that only played for us multiple times last season.

Seriously, what's the point of the recruitment team?

What's the point of scouting?

What's the point of a director of football?

Who is our Director of Football?

7 minutes ago, haufdaft said:
13 minutes ago, JBJ said:
Who is our sporting director?

I sense you're being a smart arse. If you want to correct me, correct me. Life is too short.

Sorry, it’s just that he was brought in as a Director- whether it’s as Sporting Director or as Director of football matters not. He resigned from the Board not long after his appointment

Edited by JBJ

Just now, JBJ said:

Sorry, it’s just that he was brought in as a Director- whether it’s as Sporting Director of football matters not. He resigned from the Board not long after his appointment

Whether as sporting director or director of football 

2 minutes ago, Mamtora said:

Far be it from me to attempt to correct anybody. However, Clyde F.C. employ a Head of Football Operations. I believe that's the person to whom you are referring.

That’s the boy! He’s not a Director of the Club. I wonder why he left the Board so quickly.

10 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Your both correct.

Please accept my deepest and most sincere apology.

I’m sure you’re not the only person who still thinks he is a main board Director. He did seem extremely chuffed to be a Director when interviewed by a Celtic State of mind, one of the unofficial Celtic podcasts. 
I suspect the revelation that our Articles preclude Director’s being remunerated assisted his decision to resign and take up the brand new paid role and title of Director of Football Operations.

Now we have that out the way........ and much more importantly, his performance so far?

3 minutes ago, Shetto Clyde Man said:

Whether director, head of football operations , operational manger of direction or manger of operators for football  - I just love that the forced/enforced layoff has corrected all the chav Ned elocution issues 

Elocution lessons