Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

3 hours ago, basher brash said:

To many noughts 50K at best ! 500,000 ur in cloud cuckoo land 

My worry is that DGW has had his head turned.  He might feel that, if there have been offers, that means his penance has been done and he's got a shot at a bigger club.

Would we find ourselves having to accept that derisory offer and reinvest the money, or have an unhappy player going through the motions?

The talk in the stands on Saturday was that he has been offered an improved contract from Falkirk, but the forthcoming  bids (2 of) to the club were well short of our valuation and were simply and quite rightly knocked back. 
I suppose we just hang tight until our valuation is met or otherwise. 
Issue  of course is perhaps him being unhappy possibly but more importantly we can’t look at bringing others in till we know where we are as finance would change as would the priority of positions.

Goodie ‘going though the motios’, which I don’t think he would, is still ten times the player Jones or any other player we have!

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Your club have should show some grace( some hope) by admitting you should never have taken on such a vile human being. To ask for financial reward is utterly repugnant.

Don’t think reward is the word you’re after. 

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

My worry is that DGW has had his head turned.  He might feel that, if there have been offers, that means his penance has been done and he's got a shot at a bigger club.

Would we find ourselves having to accept that derisory offer and reinvest the money, or have an unhappy player going through the motions?

My thoughts exactly ! Clyde have been put in a bit of a position , clubs may take advantage of the situation my feeling is Goodwillies agent maybe behind all this talk 

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Yeah! Truth hurts. Your club are a disgusting harbinger of racists and rapists.

Still trolling around other forums, you been banned from the Championship forum? take it Zak Rudden not been sold yet and just keeping an eye on oor Badboabie.... we'll be taking no advice from a fud fae a club with historic kiddie fiddling.......you really don't need to post again and if you do your fudism will rise hugely.......

If he feels that way maybe he should have a read of the Falkirk or raith threads to see how welcome he would be…