Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Away car park is open, frustratingly it like most things associated with Broadwood the organisation is woeful. Basically drive up and park, there is an attendant of sorts but parking is arranged in such a way that it probably reduces capacity by 20% compared to how the previous attendant organised it. In saying that you should get a space, given I’m sure some of the support understandably might just not bother turning up on a freezing cold day and inevitable scudding!

Was having a look at the site for buying a ticket for Saturday it mentions there is no parking available art Broadwood has something changed since i was last down as have never had any bother in the past?
Best bet is to park in the new retail park was just walk down the drive to the main stand. No restrictions on parking there, done it all season

I  was looking at the fixture list and I saw that the last scheduled league game is yourselves visiting The Rock on April 30th.  Why do I get the nailed-on feeling that neither of us will be comfortably clear of any relegation worries at 3pm that afternoon ?

Edited by Frank Quitely

26 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

I  was looking at the fixture list and I saw that the last scheduled league game is yourselves visiting The Rock on April 30th.  Why do I get the nailed-on feeling that neither of us will be comfortably clear of any relegation worries at 3pm that afternoon ?

We certainly won’t be. 

I will be pleasantly surprised if we are not comfortably relegated by then.

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Marky Munro has joined camelon juniors on loan from clyde 

FFS you would think we are Chelsea with the number of players we have out on loan.  That is 5 out on loan by my reckoning. (Cassidy, Munro, McCormack, Andrew, McGrath)

Edited by Bullyweeno1

In a season of awful individual and team performances, his display up at Cove wins my vote as the worst. 

The fact he was at Clyde last season makes his return even more ridiculous. Then you add in DL's crazy comments...

Quite astonishing that he pursued a full time deal last summer thinking he would get one. Can't get a look in in one of our worst sides in years. FWIW I do think he's slightly less shit than Mortimer.

I’m not sure the full time deal stuff is true, sounds like Lennon spinning shite to cover up the fact we had brought back a player we released the previous season.

Anyway he is shite and no sad loss.

Tomorrow is a hugely pivotal game; a win and that is a massive ask and highly unlikely and we at least gives us the cushion of not being detached by the time January comes around.

Second big if, is that we recruit a midfield and central defence in Early January that makes us competitive. Doubt we will but live in hope.

Long 90 mins tomorrow, wonder if the news of Munro going out the door on loan is the start of creating space for proper players coming in.. ever the optimist!!!

3 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

I’m not sure the full time deal stuff is true, sounds like Lennon spinning shite to cover up the fact we had brought back a player we released the previous season.

Anyway he is shite and no sad loss.

Aye he wis doon at Eastleigh FC on the south coast fur pre season hoping to get a full time deal. Didny cut it. Conference prem

I'm lead to believe it's only until end of January 

We are desperate for a right back, our only competent option there is better deployed in midfield (and injured at the moment). Yet we are willing to let Munro leave which says it all. He is hopeless.