Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I usually get a top for fives but didn't even consider either of the shirts this year.

I'll not be going near any of those three either. Hopefully the home top isn't just a white t-shirt.

The red and black hoops was a classic - and it kind of tied in with one of our Victorian strips which was scarlet and blue hoops - but gone all too soon. Not been an owner for a few years but would vote for green as least worst. Black’s ok but it’s been done to death

Wullie Muir has left Alloa. I’ve not idea if he’s still up to it these days but given we’ve currently no goalkeeper and I can’t think of too many available, you’d have to think we’d be looking at him?

15 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Wullie Muir has left Alloa. I’ve not idea if he’s still up to it these days but given we’ve currently no goalkeeper and I can’t think of too many available, you’d have to think we’d be looking at him?

Absolutely. As it stands I’d bite your hand off for Wullie Muir.

Jon Robertson released by Alloa too. I suspect he could still get a League 1 gig but my word we need to be at least finding out what his plans are along with Wullie Muir.

Edited because I included Howie in this but hadn't realised he'd made a move to Oz!

Edited by Brian Carrigan

That is extremely disappointing. After a truly terrible season we needed to refresh things but we've moved our failed manager to Director of Football and failed captain & coach to Head Coach. 

Our board's efforts are completely pathetic at times. We genuinely deserve to be fighting against relegation again next season.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

3 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

That is extremely disappointing. After a truly terrible season we needed to refresh things but we've moved our failed manager to Director of Football and failed captain & coach to Head Coach. 

Our board's efforts are completely pathetic at times. We genuinely deserve to be fighting against relegation again next season.

...and we will be