Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

On 28/03/2023 at 15:15, JIMMY CHOO said:

my girlfriend has a B tattooed on each check of her arse so it reminds me of you BOB731 

Your girlfriend's got a checked arse? Are you sure she no' just wearing fancy scanties? Probably not. 

Interesting whisper of two Clyde representatives attending WOSL games regularly and conversing openly with staff about building a squad for next season.....they appeared to be very knowledgable and have a firm idea of the type of players needed. The informant who attended a recent match, heard one refer to the other as Graham and the other on being recognised by someone on the staff of the WOSL Club bid "PJ" a farewell at the final whistle...........

22 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Interesting whisper of two Clyde representatives attending WOSL games regularly and conversing openly with staff about building a squad for next season.....they appeared to be very knowledgable and have a firm idea of the type of players needed. The informant who attended a recent match, heard one refer to the other as Graham and the other on being recognised by someone on the staff of the WOSL Club bid "PJ" a farewell at the final whistle...........

Good one mate we all know what date it is today….

Obviously it’s all doom and gloom in here at the moment and rightly so…

I do however just want to mention that it’s good to see Barry Cuddihy make his 200th appearance for us the other day. Pretty staggering stuff in this day and age. Good player and an even better laddie.

I've just had a look at the table for the owners' MotM points for the season so far.

Three of the top four no longer play for Clyde.

Rico Quitongo has more points after two appearances than Euan Cameron after eighteen.

Edited by haufdaft
More amazing facts added

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

I've just had a look at the table for the owners' MotM points for the season so far.

Three of the top four no longer play for Clyde.

Rico Quitongo has more points after two appearances than Euan Cameron after eighteen.

Just had a look myself and as poor as Euan Cameron is at this level, he has provided the most assists by a fair distance.