Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

2 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

Guy is not even in the door and written off already ffs 😂

I'd like to think young managers can learn from their previous experiences (not that he will 100% be our manager!), hopefully the case after Stenny.

We've had two experienced managers this season and we've not won a league match since August.

I doubt whether having Stephen Swift as assistant manager will make our performances any worse.

Perhaps we may even improve with his input.

If we go down it's certainly not caused by Swift being our assistant.

3 hours ago, haufdaft said:

We've had two experienced managers this season and we've not won a league match since August.

I doubt whether having Stephen Swift as assistant manager will make our performances any worse.

Perhaps we may even improve with his input.

If we go down it's certainly not caused by Swift being our assistant.

Exactly, at least it’s a fresh pair of eyes and some help at training and pre match. 

43 minutes ago, strichener said:

Planning on being in Glasgow on Saturday so will head down for the game.  Couple of questions

Where do you get parked?

Where do you buy the tickets at the ground and is it normally busy.

Where are away supporters seated?

Thanks.

There is a covered car park park just next to the ground, the entrance is just down the hill on Auchinraith Avenue as you come down from the roundabout at Morrisons.

Not sure about tickets on the day, but they can be bought online beforehand. 

Away fans to the left of the main stand. 

2 hours ago, strichener said:

Planning on being in Glasgow on Saturday so will head down for the game.  Couple of questions

Where do you get parked?

Where are away supporters seated?

Thanks.

Plenty parking at the ground for nothing. Previous game we were able to enjoy the lounge before the game which is a fine set up with football showing and fans mixing no bother. Hopefully the pie hut has stock left at half time but as you would expect a decent ground. 

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

There is a covered car park park just next to the ground, the entrance is just down the hill on Auchinraith Avenue as you come down from the roundabout at Morrisons.

Not sure about tickets on the day, but they can be bought online beforehand. 

Away fans to the left of the main stand. 

38 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Plenty parking at the ground for nothing. Previous game we were able to enjoy the lounge before the game which is a fine set up with football showing and fans mixing no bother. Hopefully the pie hut has stock left at half time but as you would expect a decent ground. 

Thanks both.

15 hours ago, strichener said:

You will be able to buy a ticket from the Clyde office just to the left of the main doors and you can use card of cash for it.  

4 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

I never thought I could be this apathetic about Clyde. An absolutely terrible feeling.

Nobody even put up a thread for the Blue Toon game last time out. Problem is I don’t hold out much hope for next season although I’d dearly loved to be proved wrong

On 10/02/2023 at 14:28, David W said:

He suffered when teams realised he had no idea how to header the ball, or track it over his head. Given he was a teenager thrown into L1 games that's maybe not a surprise, I'd imagine he's improved in the two years since.

Good player though, quick and technically good. 

He worked well with ally love which wont happen again

Agreed re the Glasgow cup, total nonsense to be taking part in it. 

Does anyone else think that Rennie is the most obvious number 9 we have especially in that formation? Don’t see the sense in having him out wide when it seems he’s more suited to the middle and can actually hold the ball up.