Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

37 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

No news on Crownpoint yet, then? Is there a date when the decision will be confirmed?

Think it’s dependant on the council, but will be into summer time at least before we hear anything from what I’ve read. 

2 hours ago, clyde_r_us said:

Bring him home along with a lawyer who's not afraid of upsetting of a small number or women's groups

I see Alexander has chucked it good riddance can see news of crownpoint coming out soon and it won't be good news that's how he's away

12 hours ago, Weehowee said:

I see Alexander has chucked it good riddance can see news of crownpoint coming out soon and it won't be good news that's how he's away

He is still the Chair of the Foundation who are the applicants for Crownpoint so he is still heavily involved with that.  No news on that does not mean bad news.  It is just due process taking place and that is driven by the council bodies involved.  

12 hours ago, Weehowee said:

He is still on the foundation board who are the ones bidding for crownpoint which will be his focus 

14 hours ago, G_&_T said:

No news on Crownpoint yet, then? Is there a date when the decision will be confirmed?

I think a business plan from the applicants has to be put before a committee which might happen before the summer more likely the autumn 

12 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

Stephen Swift is our new assistant manager.

Ross Lyon new three year deal then

4 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

It’s 100% a trial period with a view to taking over next season. There’s no way Swift would waste his time being an assistant otherwise.

He is the young, ambitious manager a large fraction of our fanbase think they want.

21 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Looks like we're signing Ewan Otoo on loan. How was he when with you lot?

Nobody saw him in person but he looked pretty good I thought, good on the ball and able to get up and down the wing well. 

Would say he’s above our level certainly and definitely done a bit to keep us up that season. 

1 hour ago, par-adise said:

Looks like we're signing Ewan Otoo on loan. How was he when with you lot?

He suffered when teams realised he had no idea how to header the ball, or track it over his head. Given he was a teenager thrown into L1 games that's maybe not a surprise, I'd imagine he's improved in the two years since.

Good player though, quick and technically good.