Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

15 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

The club needs a sanity check as the playing squad is poor and crownpoint is pie in the sky and a complete lack of leadership and  we envy darvel a junior side FFS. Can we get a banner made to show our true feelings. Don't get me started on Jim anti football  Duffy 

How do you feel about Jim anti football Duffy?

15 hours ago, SLClyde said:

I take it you mean for stands, car park etc? 

One of the last things the club put out said drawings had been commissioned, unless they are done I don’t know how much truth there is in that, we will see. 

From reading the proposal we would be converting the current 11 a side pitch into a stadium. 

9B2F2B4E-730A-4C88-83FB-35766EF078FC.jpeg.6fa54de9385f919c54201b4b7e84fdab.jpeg

I’d imagine the 5 a side pitches down the bottom left would need to be removed in order to make space. Behind the 5s pitches is a housing estate. Not sure what the building is on the other side of the 11s pitch but I’d imagine it’s not getting knocked down. 

Ultimately it’s all speculation just now. The worrying thing would be the fact all our eggs are in this basket with no backup. Truly a pivotal moment in the clubs history 

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

How do you feel about Jim anti football Duffy?

where do you want me to start. This is his last job in football one last payday  a dinosaur of a coach.

tactics  straight out of Wimbledon fc playbook  from the late 80s.

no team will fear playing Clyde as they are predictable with no game changers in their squad.

1 hour ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

The club needs a sanity check as the playing squad is poor and crownpoint is pie in the sky and a complete lack of leadership and  we envy darvel a junior side FFS. Can we get a banner made to show our true feelings. Don't get me started on Jim anti football  Duffy 

A banner?! That’s it, you tell them!

A lack of space at the site is absolutely not a thing.  

https://m.clydefc.co.uk/news/2022/09/09/7217/#.Y9EECRinyj4

For our own supporters, the focus will be on the southern section of the site which currently houses a 4G pitch and a range of smaller all-weather facilities. Recently commissioned architect’s drawings have confirmed there are a range of options to accommodate a stadium sufficient for our current needs and flexible enough to grow with our aspirations in the future without impacting on the facilities throughout the rest of the site, or indeed on the surrounding area.

Edited by Adolfo Rios

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Rip what up, start again where and how?

CLYDE FC need a change in leadership all the way from the board to the football manager.

we need someone who is forward thinking not necessarily a money person but a visionary.

its Jurassic park at Clyde games.

sorry for the rant but its painful watching the decline of my club when it doesn't need to be like this. 

Jordan Allan to Falkirk, that's us absolutely goosed. The one player that's shown a bit of balls and endeavour.

Normally I'd maybe say something like 'at least we get a bit of a fee' but I have no trust in the club to have valued the player correctly, or even if they had, make sure the money goes where it should.

Just an absolute shambles from the start (well, the fourth game) of the season.