Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

On 17/01/2023 at 17:11, haufdaft said:

I really don't understand how this helps.

Fans boycott the club. The impact is there is less money for the club.

Since board members have no personal financial interest it only damages the club. They're volunteers. They're not great but it's all we have.

There's no rival board waiting in the wings to take over. 

Board resigns. Then what?

If there's something I'm missing, please set me right.

If you're happy with the current situation then please, continue to attend the games. Why should fans have to pay over-the-top prices to watch the dire so called football team the board have assembled. The suits do not listen to fans voices, they don't care about "owners" voices either - having been one the past 3 years, I chose not to renew this year as it was pretty pointless. The only language the board seem to be able to understand is money talk. When they see gate numbers come down drastically, they may finally sound the alarm bells. 

So far, the board seem pretty calm about our current situation and all but relegated club. Infact they seem more worried about selling of hospitality tickets for home games than adressing the fans directly. 

Gate numbers have been steady between 500-600 this season so the board think all is fine - when its not. 

Feel free to keep paying your hard earned cash but nothing will change as it stands. See St Johnstone tonight, fans boycotting because of an incompetent board, prompts board reaction, why can't we do the same?

Hope this explains it for you mate. 

5 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:

Aww you know wit f**k this. 

Absolutely fucking done till this board go and Duffy. But they won't a bunch of stubborn amateur fucking arseholes

I don't know about the board but it should be clear to everyone now (including the board itself) that Duffy certainly isn't the answer. My worry is that with the 18 month contracts being dished out to these new signings, it looks like the board are planning on Duffy being with us for at least the same period. 

This cannot be allowed to happen.

Some deluded individuals will say Duffy is the steady ship type we need to get us back to League 1 if/when we are relegated but I couldn't disagree more. Get Duffy to f**k (thanks for trying an' all that) and let's start the rebuild for L2 football NOW under the leadership of a new (preferably young, enthusiastic) manager who has fresh ideas and isn't afraid to take risks.

I don't think I'll be back until Duffy is shown the door and the board announce a new direction. Season ticket holder so I doubt those in charge will care much...

Not being disrespectful to Peterhead, far from it,  they have had our number for years, but how can’t we score against them, like us teams have found that easy this season. Even if we lost 2-1 or 3-2 we have to be looking at scoring. 
We are now in our deserved and expected position in the league. Duffy has done nothing to improve Lennon’s debacle absolutely nothing 

Please just wrap it Jim.