Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

4 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

LOOKS LIKE THE CHOO HAS  HAD THE LAST WORD.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THE NEW MANAGER AND WHY HE MANAGED TO GET A TUNE OUT THE SQUAD AT DUNFERMLINE.WILL HE SIGN PLAYERS IN JANUARY WILL PLAYERS BE MOVED ON AND IF SO WHO ARE  THE WEEKEST LINKS  IN THE SQUAD. FELLOW CLYDE FANS WE NEED YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS.LETS TALK ABOUT THIS THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING.

Almost as deafening as your use of the caps lock my good man.

22 hours ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Almost as deafening as your use of the caps lock my good man.

Well guys it’s time for the Choo to retire and just like Danny Lennon I have been hounded out this chat.this will be my last post.I wish you and the club all well and it’s goodbye from me.

30 minutes ago, Johnny Worm said:

Anyone know if the Dumbarton game is going to be streamed?

Forthcoming cinch League 1 matches against Edinburgh City and Alloa Athletic will also be available for streaming, as will next Saturday's Scottish Cup tie against Dumbarton, due to it taking place in the evening outwith the blocked hours.

On 21/11/2022 at 11:17, Brian Carrigan said:

Really enjoyed that game on Saturday - obviously still a lot to work on but that was really positive performance.

Hi Brian the team have been excellent under Duffy and it will be interesting to see how they get on against Dumbarton who should be an easier opponent than Dunfermline and Falkirk 

Said it in the match thread but based on that X certificate defensive showing tonight, we've little chance of making up the lost ground and just have to hope whoever is in the play-off spots in League Two isn't up to snuff.  Would assume, given we've apparently no money for an assistant, that there will be little to play with in terms of transfer funds in the window, so it's all rather concerning right now.

1 hour ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Said it in the match thread but based on that X certificate defensive showing tonight, we've little chance of making up the lost ground and just have to hope whoever is in the play-off spots in League Two isn't up to snuff.  Would assume, given we've apparently no money for an assistant, that there will be little to play with in terms of transfer funds in the window, so it's all rather concerning right now.

You could use this exact quote for the same time of year for the last 3 seasons…and that was with DGW

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

1 win in 15, miles behind at the bottom of the league and out the cup. What is the point anymore?

And the pints are now up to a fiver in the lounge.... finding less and less reasons to go (apart from having paid for a season ticket!!)

45 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

What's the long-term plan for Clyde? Given that the ground requirements are less stringent than they were, could you not move back to Glasgow?

We are hoping of the fantasy of getting the gig at Crownpoint and moving there in next 3-5 year

However when that inevitably goes tits-up there is no plan B (as admitted at the recent supporters meeting) so basically we are f43£Ed and will end up in the LL in the next 5 years (as with no home, a dwindling aging fanbase, and no way to grow the fanbase) then that the logical conclusion unless some Clyde fan wins the EuroMillions