Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:
No idea why we waited until we were behind before making a substitution.

Think Moore was playing for the draw to end the run of straight defeats

Guess he didn’t want to upset things while we were level but personally I would have had McDonald and Allan on at the 60 minute mark to get some fresh legs on the pitch

30 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Euan Cameron has to be one of the least effective players I’ve seen for a long time. 

Totally agree

At the start of the season thought he might have something about him but have to say he is one of the worst players in a Clyde shirt have ever seen

Can’t beat a man

Cant find a pass going forward

No physical presence and always just brushed of the ball

No defensive qualities 

No understanding of the game (at one point the 2nd half he was standing next to Roberts who was screaming at him to make a run down the wing so he had a pass)

Goodness knows why he has made so many starts

52 minutes ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Totally agree

At the start of the season thought he might have something about him but have to say he is one of the worst players in a Clyde shirt have ever seen

Can’t beat a man

Cant find a pass going forward

No physical presence and always just brushed of the ball

No defensive qualities 

No understanding of the game (at one point the 2nd half he was standing next to Roberts who was screaming at him to make a run down the wing so he had a pass)

Goodness knows why he has made so many starts

Would agree with all that, especially the bit about physical presence. 

Scullion has a bit more physicality about him, but still miles off the standard for me. 

Hendji and Rodden as well. 

Why are we playing Roberts, who up until last week showed nothing in a Clyde jersey, in front of Allan who’s actually scored a few this season. 

I think it’s quite clear Moore will have to go as well, the whole thing needs a new management team behind it. 

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

Euan Cameron has to be one of the least effective players I’ve seen for a long time. 

Not to keep digging out Cameron, but you could see early that even his team mates were roaring at him (Sula and Roberts both clearly frustrated with him at various points today).

Personally, I would have moved Roberts out right and brought on Allan for Cameron. Not that Roberts is a wide midfielder, but we just have no other option.

Unfortunately, the squad assembled by Danny Lennon is absolutely atrocious in so many ways.

43 minutes ago, Bob731 said:

What a short memory…don’t forget Rob Jones lol lol 😂 

I would say that even big Rob was better than Cameron - and that’s saying something

The only player I can think of that is as bad as him was a guy that think played in the 90s in midfield called Francis O’Hara.  He was absolute s#|+<

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

I would say that even big Rob was better than Cameron - and that’s saying something

The only player I can think of that is as bad as him was a guy that think played in the 90s in midfield called Francis O’Hara.  He was absolute s#|+<

Absolutely Rob Jones was special I'm his ineffectiveness.

Incredibly shite 

1 hour ago, Highlandmagar said:

11 in a row. Oh my! Mind you, we may catch you up soon.

We’ll probably at least draw a game at some point in the future, but you have to wake up every morning being the type of wee freak that jumps onto a team not even occupying the same league as the one you supports forum at half 8 on a Sunday for a trolling sesh. Absolutely incredible scenes.

12 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

We’ll probably at least draw a game at some point in the future, but you have to wake up every morning being the type of wee freak that jumps onto a team not even occupying the same league as the one you supports forum at half 8 on a Sunday for a trolling sesh. Absolutely incredible scenes.

Just enjoying the demise of Clyde FC.

Who is the other guy that takes part? The Big lad. He can’t even boot a spare ball onto the pitch. 
whole thing is embarrassing. 

The only person who volunteered for the role during the summer, gives up his time and does a lot of work for the club including getting sponsorship for the new kit van! [emoji122]

1 hour ago, jagr68 said:

The only person who volunteered for the role during the summer, gives up his time and does a lot of work for the club including getting sponsorship for the new kit van! emoji122.png

I sincerely apologise for what I may have inferred regarding this or any other volunteer, I absolutely didn’t mean to criticise this person individually and on reflection my post was disrespectful to him. 
My point, however clumsy in my post was more a frustration after yet another defeat and just the ongoing malaise around my club. 

Allan Moore has a difficult if not impossible job to do and I was mealy (poorly perhaps ) trying to point out that he had no ‘Professional’ help yesterday not even a Senior player helping. I remember John Rankin assisted a number of times while injured. I’m sure even Connor Duthie for example, not being in the squad unfortunately could have taken some of the drills for example. Just to let Moore concentrate on the preparation etc. 

Martin Lauchlan record 

Rossvale - 2nd bottom when he arrived ,Won their First ever title within first year...

EK - 5th when he arrived and lost 2 best players , Won 4 trophies and first ever league title shortly followed.. Let down by owners promise...

Petershill - 2nd bottom when he arrived ,First full season league title after covid and Scottish cup semi...

2 from 3 of these clubs on shoe strimg budget..

EK slightly different however money going into that club very untrue and current/previous seasons league positions since ML left confirms with the exception of maybe one...

Conclusion. Lauchlan can putt a winning, successful, hard working and entertaining teams on park from a low budget - us nezt season...

I hope he reapplies and club give it serious consideration, Him or someone like him for me...

Yer Mithers Pride🇾🇪

Edited by shawfield shed boy