Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

32 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I don't think anyone is "debating" you buddy - they just all think you're a bit of an arsehole.

Well you are certainly not capable. You still haven't explained why the Clyde Board are liars and are using the lack of money as an excuse to not sack him.

2 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

It’s abundantly clear JIMMY CHOO is either a tiresome troll or a total clown; irrespective I don’t know why we continue to engage.

Lennon’s record is both abysmal and indefensible, simple. Since scraping through promotion he has offered the club nothing, and becomes increasingly erratic with his signings and “tactics” season on season.

This is the fourth time now we have been in a concerning rut and calling for Danny to move on, and albeit he managed to do just enough to escape them on previous occasions, it is the fact that he keeps ending up in trouble that drives the necessity for change! Now, before his luck finally runs out and we are relegated.

Make no mistake, if we end up going down with our current manager, board, budget and stadium arrangement, we are on a one-way trip to oblivion.

It was clear months go he was a troll. No one is really that dim. 

31 minutes ago, The 55 said:

Well you are certainly not capable. You still haven't explained why the Clyde Board are liars and are using the lack of money as an excuse to not sack him.

I never said they were liars you walloper 😂

I have explained this to you twice already and you still don't understand so clearly you're not only an arsehole but thick as pig shit as well.

47 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

It’s abundantly clear JIMMY CHOO is either a tiresome troll or a total clown; irrespective I don’t know why we continue to engage.

Lennon’s record is both abysmal and indefensible, simple. Since scraping through promotion he has offered the club nothing, and becomes increasingly erratic with his signings and “tactics” season on season.

This is the fourth time now we have been in a concerning rut and calling for Danny to move on, and albeit he managed to do just enough to escape them on previous occasions, it is the fact that he keeps ending up in trouble that drives the necessity for change! Now, before his luck finally runs out and we are relegated.

Make no mistake, if we end up going down with our current manager, board, budget and stadium arrangement, we are on a one-way trip to oblivion.

You talk some shit what are you expecting promotion into the championship.You need a reality check as he was given a relegation budget hence the has been players and the young prospects and the need to turn that into results.god knows why we engage with you.

3 hours ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

This is the same Danny Lennon who took us from the bottom of league 2 to promotion to league 1.The budget is the lowest in league 1 hence why players are being signed from lowland league and junior sides and also signing players who are at the end of their career or aren’t good enough at this level but he makes players better as he is a good coach.We are competing against full time clubs and I think the results will come.There is no budget left for this season so why would another manager want to take this over with no money to improve the squad in January.DL will turn this around.The negatively isn’t helping anyone get behind the manager and the club and let’s see how this unfolds.I agree with you it can’t be allowed to continue if this don’t change from Saturday.

He has stated he brought in the players he wanted. End of conversation really.

46 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I never said they were liars you walloper 😂

I have explained this to you twice already and you still don't understand so clearly you're not only an arsehole but thick as pig shit as well.

Keep avoiding and getting more personal in your responses.

26 minutes ago, Bob731 said:

Yes. Jimmy Choi is DL in disguise I reckon. Even the photo of it was straightened out would look like DL.  Anyway. He needs to go and do a Truss. It would give us 25 games to get sorted and get rid of this apathy and gloom

Bob what you know about football you could write on the back of a stamp with a big crayon.keep assuming the ostrich position it suits you.Looking at your previous posts your the prophet doom.

31 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Bob what you know about football you could write on the back of a stamp with a big crayon.keep assuming the ostrich position it suits you.Looking at your previous posts your the prophet doom.

Cheers Danny, I mean Jimmy Choo. Yes, the prophet of doom proved right. Cheers 

You talk some shit what are you expecting promotion into the championship.You need a reality check as he was given a relegation budget hence the has been players and the young prospects and the need to turn that into results.god knows why we engage with you.

Arbroath had arguably the smallest budget in the championship last season and finished second. Surely you can find a couple of bog standard league one full backs on our budget. If not getting rid of the 3 or 4 shite ones would free up some cash.