Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

15 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

Can someone ask the Tory leadership candidates the big question at their next debate please: 

Where is Steven Thicot’s work permit?

Points based system apparently , if its anything like the passport service itll be very slow

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62284560

Edited by Blydoit Bully Wee

On 15/07/2022 at 20:53, Bob731 said:
Good luck to all of you who are going to continue watching Clyde this season. I’m taking a step back for the foseeable. The thought of winning less than the 9 league games we won last season doesn’t do it for me. I don’t enjoy that at all. Fingers crossed that things improve and would gladly be proved wrong [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]. 

Aw well looks like that’s 1/9 of our wins this season then.

Edited by Jack Phillips

What an unexpected and fantastic result today. Credit where it due to the team and Management.. I’ve been critical of many things, probably over critical so extremely happy to eat my humble pie tonight.. keep ur coming!

Edited by FREDDYFRY

1 hour ago, Jack Phillips said:

Aw well looks like that’s 1/9 of our wins this season then.

As I said, will be happy to be proved wrong. Unbelievable and brilliant result. If we beat Peterhead our bogey team next week then I might start to come round again. Lol 

Genuinely amazing that people don’t like Neil Parry, what a keeper he is. 

100% this, some mental shouts at him today. His penalty save was a huge part of us winning today as if queens went 2-2 (completely undeservedly) then who knows what happens.

He’s a proven goalkeeper at this level and miles better than our alternative.

100% this, some mental shouts at him today. His penalty save was a huge part of us winning today as if queens went 2-2 (completely undeservedly) then who knows what happens.

He’s a proven goalkeeper at this level and miles better than our alternative.

What shouts? He had f**k all to do other than pick the ball out the net and save the penalty. Absolutely mental anyone could have criticised him on today's showing.

Was interested to hear Cunningham say on the podcast a few weeks back he prefers playing through the middle, was injured a lot last season but only 1 behind his goal tally for last season already. Have to hold hopes he can get 15-20. 

Mcdonald, although I’ve only seen him v Bonnyrigg, has the potential to be a real find.