LB - Rodden

CM - Roberts

CM - Grant

CM - Gomis

RW - Duthie

CF - Allan

LW - Cunningham

Probably not far away. Maybe a 451 with Lyon RB and Cuddihy in midfield

Happy with Cuddihy, at least we know what we are getting.. hopefully stays fitter than last couple of years.
We still desperately need a creative player either in wide position or preferably in middle of the park. 

Following on from my earlier post about our line up for tomorrow, what areas do we think we need to strengthen further?

Assuming Cassidy is staying as an option at centre-half, we still need another player of a decent pedigree in there, preferably a guy with a bit of pace as I don’t think any of Thicot, Grant or Cassidy are quick.

We’re still short at left back. I know Lyon played there for Stenny fairy regularly during his time there but I would be very concerned going into the campaign with only one naturally left footed player there. I’m not even considering the possibility of Ray Grant playing there like he did a few times there in League Two.

I would like to see a creative midfielder come in (wouldn’t every team?) but I do appreciate that, if we count Cuddihy as an option there too, we’re quite heavy on central midfielders.

Duthie is our only real winger as whether McDonald is played centrally out wide or centrally, I’d assume he’ll be used somewhat sparingly. Hopefully, we can secure a but more depth out wide.

Finally, I think we’ll see another striker come in at some point. Allan seems to be a fairly handy player but we don’t have an awful lot beyond him. I’m managing expectations as we’re, of course, not going to attract anything like the quality of Goodwillie but could we perhaps manage to get Jamieson back again?

CM. indicating we may have some more faces in tonight. Oh the excitement!

27 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

Makes you wonder if we were waiting for Cuddihy to make up his mind.

Risky business

For both. 

15 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Following on from my earlier post about our line up for tomorrow, what areas do we think we need to strengthen further?

Assuming Cassidy is staying as an option at centre-half, we still need another player of a decent pedigree in there, preferably a guy with a bit of pace as I don’t think any of Thicot, Grant or Cassidy are quick.

We’re still short at left back. I know Lyon played there for Stenny fairy regularly during his time there but I would be very concerned going into the campaign with only one naturally left footed player there. I’m not even considering the possibility of Ray Grant playing there like he did a few times there in League Two.

I would like to see a creative midfielder come in (wouldn’t every team?) but I do appreciate that, if we count Cuddihy as an option there too, we’re quite heavy on central midfielders.

Duthie is our only real winger as whether McDonald is played centrally out wide or centrally, I’d assume he’ll be used somewhat sparingly. Hopefully, we can secure a but more depth out wide.

Finally, I think we’ll see another striker come in at some point. Allan seems to be a fairly handy player but we don’t have an awful lot beyond him. I’m managing expectations as we’re, of course, not going to attract anything like the quality of Goodwillie but could we perhaps manage to get Jamieson back again?

In an ideal world, I’d like two CBs, a LB, a creative forward player (number 10, winger) and a centre forward. Not sure we’re getting all of that but if we can utlilise the loan market and make one or two more shrewd permanent signings then we could be there. Thinking about former loanees, Otoo and Jamieson would go a long way IMO

17 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

Cassidy had signed on as an amateur.

6 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

You’re going to have to explain that one for me!

Tweet saying "Hello there", an iconic phrase said by Obi-Wan, aka Ben Kenobi (both Alec Guinness and Euan McGregor versions).

Then just tried coming up with a relevant Scottish footballer named Ben.

Both not very sophisticated and maybe over-thinking it all at once but after the hidden Olly clue, who knows.