Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

I hope you are just keeping the wind-up going, obviously he is incapable of coming good as he has very limited ability and the heart of a field mouse. Is literally like starting with 10 men.

I am serious that if I see a team sheet with his name in a starting 11 I will turn my car around and go home! similarly if he is resigning, Danny should give up as it would indicate serious issues both at the club and with his ability to manage the club. Apart from everything else Danny and the club should read the room.. supporters will go mental if such players as Jones are signed.. so much so they will vote with their feet! 

As I say I hope this is a narrative because fans are bored with literally nothing happening just now and are having some kind of “laugh”. 

Edited by FREDDYFRY

20 hours ago, haufdaft said:

New strip release and one photo of it on the official site.

I may be nitpicking but I'd like to see the back of it too.

Are the chevrons front and rear?

There may be a big NLL emblem on it for all I know.

And i really don't think we ought to do that.

42 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Season starts a week on Saturday and we have 14 players signed including 2 keepers, one of which is on trial with another club.

Pretty good.

You seem pretty organised then, We have 12 players signed including 2 keepers,  although one of our players is recovering from an ACL and not expected to be fully fit till October,   

there seems a lot of teams wait ing for loanees,   Pretty average League 1 if that's the case

1 hour ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Season starts a week on Saturday and we have 14 players signed including 2 keepers, one of which is on trial with another club.

Pretty good.

It’ll be 15 when jones is announced 

16 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

It’ll be 15 when jones is announced 

Clyde85 no one is buying that shit about Jones coming back. Let’s talk about the exciting season ahead as it will be a difficult exciting league 1 campaign for all the clubs.This is a new Clyde team and it can’t be any worse.by all accounts it’s a young fit team.if your a true Clyde supporter let’s get behind the club.

4 minutes ago, JIMMY CHOO said:

Clyde85 no one is buying that shit about Jones coming back. Let’s talk about the exciting season ahead as it will be a difficult exciting league 1 campaign for all the clubs.This is a new Clyde team and it can’t be any worse.by all accounts it’s a young fit team.if your a true Clyde supporter let’s get behind the club.

Was a joke ol boy calm down 😂