Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

41 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Euan Devenney ex killie on trial at ourselves,  I believe he was on loan at Clyde last season any good

He started off pretty decent, his debut was probably his best game for us but he never kicked on from there and ultimately fell down the pecking order. It never worked for us but that is not to say it won’t work out for some other team. I wouldn’t write him off just yet.

Did try and order merchandise from the current supplier and they wanted a delivery charge of £15 over and above the items, so they got he-haw unfortunately, will only be buying from the NDP stadium shop in future which should be 100000% better option than we had at Broadwood latterly. Maybe should have stayed with the previous supplier!!....

16 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

ED was pish like our kit

I dont get upset but do question the marketing sence and the level of interest and sales i.d imagine would be low

Saw suggested template based on early 80s and would have brought in much needed revenue

Yer Mithers Pride

Relax big boy, the kit is absolutely fine. It’s also been pointed out that manufacturers let us down with a couple of other designs. 

I thought the all white kit last season looked smart. We had an all white kit in the 90s that was smart, too. There was a photo of Charlie Nicholas wearing it at Somerset Park in the ball boy room at Broadwood IIRC.

the new home shirt definitely needs a bit more red on it. Round the collar and sleeves would’ve been smashing.

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

New strip release and one photo of it on the official site.

I may be nitpicking but I'd like to see the back of it too.

Are the chevrons front and rear?

There may be a big NLL emblem on it for all I know.

Honestly the Clyde shirt is white with the badge on it get over it and let’s play football and stop talking pish

Two atrikers have let DL down at last min. Robert Jones seemingly accepted reduced terms to return. Pay as you play deal or similiar
If this is true I am refusing to buy a season ticket. I won't waste my Saturdays watching Jones attempt to play football

This is so ludicrous it has to be a wind-up, however the fact we think that it’s even remotely possible just shows the level confidence we have in the recruitment within the club. Serious questions would HAVE to be asked of Danny Lennon if Rob Jones was resigned.

As I say I sincerely hope it’s a wind-up and we actually announce some competitive players in next few days. I have really hated the last 2 seasons and in all honesty can’t see me watching another season of dross.