Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

We dont train at NDP 
If I am wrong I apologise but I thought training was at 2 locations. One being K-Park in EK and the other somewhere near Hamilton, but not NDP. 
Ah interesting. Are QOS staying full time? I know Hamilton have one or two part time players which is a model which would accommodate him.
Not sure what Cuddihy does outside of football but it's hard to imagine a lad of 25 chucking his work to go full time for a season with QOS.

My mistake! I always assumed it was Hamilton's ground as it's plastic.

10 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Ah interesting. Are QOS staying full time? I know Hamilton have one or two part time players which is a model which would accommodate him.

Not sure what Cuddihy does outside of football but it's hard to imagine a lad of 25 chucking his work to go full time for a season with QOS.

Maybe it’s not Queen of the South, and maybe not a potential 1 year deal?

Maybe it’s Hamilton, maybe it’s full time and maybe it’s longer than 1 year.

Maybe he’ll not cut it and be back with us soon enough.

55 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Am sure he’s an Electrician.

12 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Queen of the south definitely train at Hamilton Palace Grounds, go between the outdoor 11s and an indoor park. 

I like Cuddihy but I’m not sure he’s championship level. 

If cuddihy gets a contract at Hamilton he will be a squad player.With us he was automatic starter when injury free.Careful what you wish for. 

If Cuddihy is away then good luck to him. You never want to see good players go, it’s as simple as that. The danger is not being able to replace him and others like him, as other football teams also have to do. I would take a few more like Cuddihy if it was possible, but what are the chances of that ?

1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

John Rankin is taking their training (not sure whats up with the management situation) so knows him from the promotion season

Arguments over budget I heard. Seemingly struggling without the top flight away crowds. Makes sense why they were keen to get a team in groundsharing.

Edited by CM.

Goodwillie led by example by way of being the best player by a country mile but Thicot seems a proper leader in what you look for from your captain. 

Edited by CM.

13 minutes ago, CM. said:

Goodwillie led by example by way of being the best player by a country mile but Thicot seems a proper leader in what you look for from your captain. 

Sorry if i'm behind but is Goodwillie back at yourselves?

11 minutes ago, Clyde85 said:

Big fan of centre half’s being the captain.

For me, centre half or centre mid is the perfect position for a captain. I think that's more of a product of the qualities that tend to come along with players that play in those positions, but it's normally good for them to be closer to the ref.

I wonder if this will finally be the season we go for names on the reverse of the jerseys. With the transition into full squad numbers over the course of the season I've noticed that the majority of teams we play go for named jerseys. It certainly adds an extra level of professionalism to the product on the park.