Clyde FC; Season 2022-23

Splaine had probably his first full consistent season last year and you could tell for large parts early on.

By the end he was terrific though (he matched up to anything in the division) and him playing with broken toes should be appreciated.

It's another major kick in the teeth for us to lose one of our few decent players. 

Danny says, "We have been a bit patient, but there’s players we’ve identified and spoken to who are keeping their options open at the moment and that’s what we’ll do as well."

Hopefully, we're not making the same mistakes as last season. Give an early deadline for a decision and stick to it.

Splaine told Danny he hates fitba and only does it for the money

Hes in Spain and perhaps another Hopkirk scenario

Suppose when played at higher level this comes to certain players

Good Luck to him and forever grateful for lad playing with a broken toe and Motm that day

Edited by shawfield shed boy

37 minutes ago, FREDDYFRY said:

No specific mention of Cuddihy.

Strange that he feels the need to confirm Spain is away and not Barry C?

I really hope we are not once again in last seasons predicament where he is waiting on players looking at their options and we get none of them. Learned lessons??

Spotted training at NDP- where we don’t train of course

Just noticed on one of the statements that stock of the new home and away kits have been received by RJM Sports. I don't know why but I thought we were carrying the home strip over this season.

Hopefully we go back to black shorts for the home strip. Looking forward to seeing both.

Just noticed on one of the statements that stock of the new home and away kits have been received by RJM Sports. I don't know why but I thought we were carrying the home strip over this season.
Hopefully we go back to black shorts for the home strip. Looking forward to seeing both.
Surely they don't carry the NLL logo

Spotted training at NDP- where we don’t train of course
Maybe I'm missing the obvious here but are we saying Cuddihy is on trial with Hamilton?

We train at Hamilton as well. It could be ourselves.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If I am wrong I apologise but I thought training was at 2 locations. One being K-Park in EK and the other somewhere near Hamilton, but not NDP. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ah interesting. Are QOS staying full time? I know Hamilton have one or two part time players which is a model which would accommodate him.

Not sure what Cuddihy does outside of football but it's hard to imagine a lad of 25 chucking his work to go full time for a season with QOS.